audiojones
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks AUDIOJONES for your reply ,,, im in the midst of overhauling this 4010 ,,, need to replace capst belt and replace all electr caps ,,, got a service manual so im just gonna follow that and see what happens ,, im only into it for $50.00 bucks so far !!!!
    Looking for help with my Sony TC-651
    My Motor Start caps need to be replaced.
    They are the .1uf 250Ohm 500v component.
    Do you know where I can locate these?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

JR
    audiojones..i see you are in central jersey..i live in south jersey..i would like to hire you to fix my ELAC Miracord 50H..i do not have the skills to do it.. if interested email me at
    cross_jd@yahoo.com
    Hello - Just wondered what became of that Kenwood relay install pic? I am looking at a pretty clean KR 4070 that may have this switch issue. Thanks.
    Would like to know where you purchased the foams for thw Advent 50012 bull nose
    10 in woffers you did in 2009. Just picked up a pair and is needed.
    thanks, Jerry -- jrweld@wowway.com--again thanks for any information
    I just read a comment you made about Optimus 1B speakers, and I have some questions to ask if you don't mind.

Please let me know, and thanks.
    Hi aj. Sorry I missed a couple of days (got the schem Saturday). I is more than I could ask for....will take me some time to locate test points because there is no ckt board labling. But I will prevail and will let you know, thanx much, Chuck.
    Hi,
    I got hold of Larry and he sold me one I should have it soon. Thanks alot for the tip.
    Now, Whay can't I get my 6100 to run faster? It is slow like 32 or so. I have cleaned the belt, platter, pulley and lubed the spindle and motor bushing. I ordered a belt from VE as that is what everyone thinks it is. The belt on the unit is from 2006, seems right but still its slow. Frustrating waiting for the new belt it may not fix it. What would you do?
    Thanks for the help with the badge really! -Ron
    Hey Ron - I'll check my junk drawers when I get home from work - If I have one around it's yours. I had some that were kind of spotty looking (corroded?) but I think I chucked them. If I've got a good one I'll let you know!
    You jave been so great helping me out here on the forum. What a guy! I want you to know how much I appreciate it. Anything you need please let me know.
    Do you listen to cassette?
    Ron

oh yeah, honest if you can find me a badge for the AR I will reward you significantly!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom