zenith2134
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry android phones stink.. I just was hoping you could shed some light on the lr 3500. Performance wise
    You posted about a lr 3500 a few years ago. Was it a string receiver? Base etc. You are the only one ti shed some light on it after much goggle searching .thank you
    Zenith, does your B&K 500 Chart list 12AX7 ? Mine lists 12at7, 12au7, 12av7, and 12ay7, but omits the 12ax7 ! What sensitivity setting should I use for a 12ax7 ? Thanks, Dave
    zenith...read your post and noted you are using the MusFidVDAC with a Sanusi 4000?
    Man tell me how much you love it will ya? I have a 4000 in the bedroom and my VDAC is supposed to hit here today.
    I also have the Sansui 9090,Marantz 1090 and I can't wait to run some CD's through the dac.
    I got some new pics up, they are in my albums and the listening space thread!
    I have been outside alot the weather has been very nice here!

Have also been playing lots of records!
    Not really, I guess I should recap it at some point. I have to touch up the solder on the dial lamps, I have the left side intermittent issue. No bulbs are burned out and I'm going to see what Merrylander will charge me to reveneer the case, I could do it but he does such amazing work on these. I have too many other things going on. The only other small things are the mic volume pot shaft is broken but the knob is ok, someone put a little rubber cement in it to stick it back on but it'll clean up when I find a pot. The bass switch has a small ding in the knob but I got my eyes peeled for a new one. The offset was >1mV on the right and 9mV on the left, not perfect but not bad either! As for the CVs, you nailed it on the crossovers, I intend to add some bracing to the cabinets and upgrade the wiring too. I also want binding post terminals instead of the clips.
    I'm gonna post a thread about that 9090DB, it'll be in the Sansui forum. I can't get enough of that thing! Right now it's hooked up to some Cerwin Vega D9's that I'm planning on modding a little. Shakes the whole house, even when I don't want it to!
    They sure do, If you wanna talk to me you have to email me now. For some reason they disabled my PMs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom