a_retent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I am uncertain if this is a Private message or a public one. I am contacting you to discuss the Audio Research D400 amp feel free to email me directly if your interested. pubbrewer@hotmail.com. I have a few questions regarding its maintenance, pairing with equipment, and overall sonic qualities in comparison to current equipment available in todays market. Thanks Dean
    I know I’m right thanks. Sorry that you couldn’t see the complexities in that simple looking box. If you have any questions about woodworking or running a shop let me know.
    Well, not all of us exist on the elevated plane which you do. My advice is to avoid aggravating your exalted state of mind is when you see a thread like this, ignore it.

You'll spare yourself the bother of writing a reply to such obvious peons and you'll spare US the bother of reading it.
    I am hoping to find some time this weekend to straighten out my main system and install the cable lifts. I have to say thanks for taking the time to make them.

Denny
    Want some company? I don't have to be to the college until 6PM, but I do need to make a stop over at Grandma's sometime during the day.
    I'm just sitting on the computer, surfing AK and smoking cigarettes. Might take the bike out for a cruise-what are you doing today?
    If your still interested.I'm going to start building a prototype for a MOSFET amp.
    Hey Mark! Good to meet you at the get-together last Saturday. I look forward to seeing you again at the next one wherever it may be.
    Huh, it seems that we have way too much in common. By the way, what does your screen name stand for?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom