orionkc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know you may never see this, but thanks for being such a great friend over the years, all our deals with audio were awesome experiences, truly a great guy to call a friend.
    Hello. My name is Mark Masters and I am new to AudiogoN. I was researching Frazier loudspeakers and saw an old post by you. About 3 years ago I bought a brand new pair of what I am thinking are Mark IV's new-in-box off Ebay. I listened them some, about 5-10 hrs max so not broke in. Anyway, to make a long story longer, LOL, I stopped using them and went to some old Marantz 5G's for my vintage system. I decided to modernize my system and bought Rega and now have my eyes on some Totems. The speakers are stone cold mint perfect, and thought I would contact you to see if you might be interested. Shipping will be expensive because they are heavy. I live in Wyoming. LMK. I and take a picture with a cell camera and have my son upload it and email. If you really are interested in a pair of off the rack Frazier speakers, this pair is for you. Thanks. Mark in Wyoming, amustang35@aol.com. Email better, not sure how to use Audiokrama just yet.
    Hi Rick,
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I am excited to learn more about your turntable. If you have ne pics, would you mind sending me a couple to khoughton@kc.r.com
    Hey Rick How are you doing? Do you still have the pioneer equalizer sg-9500? I am not seeing any vintage classic ads on Craigslist thanks Brent and the yamaha speakers also.
    I see you have a KA-9100 and KT-8300 setup.

If you would, please join the Kenwood Club in the Social Groups section?

Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom