relaximus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Dave,

I've been searching the 'net for info on center speakers that would match my DQ-30s and saw your posting. Did you ever find one? I hope you can share your search experience with me and other members.
    Thanks.

Nick
    hey man, i noticed you posted some pictures of a motorola stereo i found on craigslist...same pictures, are you selling it? i posted in the motorola thread... the stereo is the second one you posted that doesn't have a model number.
    DAVE........how would you like to ship out a Sansui 7070 to amcramblerfan?He is in need.Told him to pay shipping and what you need and pay me at a later date.......out of work with a bad back.....
    Dave thank you very much for helping with shipping the Carvers.Would there be a way for you to pick them up.Truck's in the shop and i have no other wheels right now.Selling Carvers to fix a ford!!!!LOL Dave
    Since you're into consoles you may check this:
    stereo cabinet with 8 track, turn table & am/fm radio. From the 1970's. Turntable and radio worked last it was used. Up for grabs to use as you wish.

Reply to: econneely@sbcglobal.net

It is in West Hartford.
    Happy Easter!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom