titanstats
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just popped in to look things over. Found you through the thread about Sansui SP-X11000s.
    Hi,
    You have the Altec Table Subwoofer. What do you think of that. There is another I have the opportunity to purchase and am curious as to the sound and the looks of it. Do you have the manual for this also? Thank you.

Merrill
    Hi James,

Can you check your PMs sometime soon? I have a couple of questions for you.

Thanks!

rushfan
    titanstats;
    hello, redspell here. i believe that you picked up and refurbished a pair of JBL Lancer 77's a while ago. did you also go the fostex and new x-over route? i have had a pair in need of some rework and finally had the foam surrounds replaced. last evening i purchased a pair of fostex tweets, and was wondering if you had a schemadic of the new x-over you would share. thank you.
    Are you telling me there is another Canadiens fan on this site! Hope they land Sundin soon. I know that these are a very unique speaker with some historical value for PSB fans, which I am. I have them on layaway with $50 down, so I have a little while to really decide, but I really enjoyed the sound. If you don't mind me asking, what did you sell yours for?

BTW, before they closed the Forum down, I went to see the last Original Six game in the Arena. Score - 11-2 Detroit. Patrick Roy's last game. What a night
    'stats, wicked lad, yer 're, nothing gets by you, laughing is good for you, you must feel great.
    Craig
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom