Spikedart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How long have you lived in Clinton? I lived there back in the 1970-80s Mom and sister still lives there.
    Spikedart
    Spikedart
    almost 2 years at this point. sorry for not responding, I haven't been active in some time.
    Sorry I missed your call. Joanne and I were out and I didn't notice the call I will get back to you today!
    Bill, what's happening brother? Give me a call when you can. Brian said he gave you my number.
    Spikedart
    Spikedart
    2 weeks. You and Brian had better be there!
    Hey man! Good to hear from you.

Give me a call @ 978-660-4182

This Octobers Fest is 10-17

Cheers, Frank C.
    Spikedart
    Spikedart
    Hi Frank, sorry I haven't called. I am busy looking for a house to live in, as I may have told you. I have emptied where I am and bouncing around. However, I am looking at a place just one mile from your shop. 45 Allen St. I hope this is the place. I would love to see you more often. Wish me luck!
    Hoping to be! Weather and health permitting. You going?
    Spikedart
    Spikedart
    Good to see you again, Paul. Methinks your beard is taking over. My sweetie enjoyed talking with you at the end of the party. Be well.
    HI Bill, More Ohms eh? You need to set up that Quad system if you haven't already. Bring what your letting go of to the get together next weekend. Should be plenty of people looking for gear. I'll be carpooling with another AK'er from Plainfield.
    Talk to you soon.
    OOps, My mistake. I'm thinking about the Carver amps. I have no experience with the Hafler units. Sorry!
    I have some experience with the older Hafler mag-coupled 200 watt/ch cubes. Small, powerful, and surprisingly stable. Had one friend who used them with a set JBL L series, and another who drove a pair of magnapans to surpisingly loud volumes with his. In college I had a friend who had one with the "sonic holography" function but I was unimpressed. I am not familiar with the 500, but I am sure it couldn't be bad. yeah, those Ohms are pretty raggedy. Originally had them for 175 plus 100 for shipping out of NC.
    That Cerwin -Vega would be perfect for my Infinity's. (Insert Smiley) I have a line on a Hafler (spelling?) 500, 250 per side but of course don't have the funds right now.
    I don't think I would give more than $75 for those Ohm's in the link.
    Thanks Rod, they are up in Maine for the summer at the lake and I have enjoyed them several times. Didn't know about that B-3000 instability, and really don't need another amp at this time. I have a Cerwin-Vega A400 with 225/side and good to 2 ohms as well as a Crown com-tech 810 which is the backup amp. the dyna 400 doesn't work on one channel and may end up on ebay. Check this out, what a joke! I talked with the guy before he relisted these and he only wanted $175 a week ago: http://cgi.ebay.com/OHM-WALSH-1-HIGH-END-STEREO-SPEAKERS-PAIR_W0QQitemZ380139044025QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSpeakers_Subwoofers?hash=item58820d7cb9&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1234%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
    Hey Bill! Hope your enjoying those Ohm's. That B-3000 isn't much use for me as it's only rated for 8-16 ohm speakers. The Infinity's would kill it. Another AK member here has one of those for sale (or did) if your looking for one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom