ToasterBin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No luck yet findings oem ADS stands for the 710's.

I spoke to someone at A & M speaker stands ( http://www.aandmcustomsteelspeakerstands.com) and he said they would build a replica but he didn't seem overly excited about it. Would add 50 dollars to the price of the stands that already are a pretty good match and wouldn't come pre-drilled for leveling spikes. I'm probably going to sit tight for now and wait for some OEM stands.

How do you like the 810's you picked up? I'm currently looking for some myself. I have to admit, the 730's that would be replaced by the 810's are sounding really good though.
    Yup...I've never been disappointed. I look forward to hearing what you find about the 710s. I have changed their positioning and plan to change what is driving them. We shall see.
    Sounds we share the same obsession with ADS! I will definitely let you know what I find out.
    Yup, as a matter of fact I am. Still lovin' tapes, and continue to acquire other components as well--I've seen some extensive LP collections go on sale of late and thought of you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom