pmsummer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Good day sir !!
    Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

Been away from the fold forever -- but always remember your kindness -- Still have a few B&O things ...

Sasha, (my avatar) is still with me, and I always said I would keep the avatar until he's gone --
    he's failing now, and I just do day by day with him.

Life's shown me a whole lot of changes --
    bought a house at the beach-- now I can finally listen to music like I like !!!!!
    Yea, gets good golly loud, but it sure sounds good ... not all set up even after a year ....

My best to you, and hopefully I can get back involved.

My best,

Richard
    Hi pmsummer,

I really like your Jazz albums you have. Enjoy seeing you
    on the "Vinyl Playlist".
    All The Best.
    Steve.......
    where did you get the pic of the girl on the couch? can you email me a copy, sans smiley? thanks! mike..............mikenicholas327@yahoo.com
    Hello,

I have a set of Frazier Monte Carlo A speakers. I've been trying to get more info on them, but to no avail. I read a post where you are the resident Frazier fanatic. I noticed that these Fraziers didn't have capacitor or crossover network. Is that standard for this model?

Thanks,
    crhblack
    A Nice place to visit, interesting area this is, have to spruce mine up a bit.
    Thanks for the help,
    John.
    pm,
    i just got another pair of sevens (mint except for no grill covers). they were in the original boxes. whatever became of the grills is a gem of a mystery because the boxes are like new. the highs do not seem to be as pronounced as my other set. Got any ideas?
    thanks - hazbrooo@comcast.net
    Just got the records done $10 for records and $ 8.82 for fed ex. I need a complete address and would like to get paid before shipping. Thanks D.R.
    Hello pmsummer
    i cant believe i found this Frazier forum!
    I have been in contact with (lonelobo) in this forum
    I worked at Frazier in 1975&76 I have the first 2 prototypes of the model 11
    and if your in Texas please let me know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom