jhoyt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• Hey There. I have some DCM TF-600s. I was wondering if you remember the model #s for the Tang Band silk dome tweeters you said you replaced the stock ones with. Also, what caps did you use as a replacement? Do you have any pictures? You can respond to my kurkj@yahoo.com email.

Thanks!
    greetings Jhoyt! You responded to a post of mine some time ago about sony str-da9000es. I am trying to connect this amp to my computer, directly, to use the DAC feature that you mentioned. How did you accomplish this on your similar machines?
    Hi there, I saw on one of your posts you used a luxman lx-104 with a subwoofer, you were able to run this with a power amp and sub together? What kind of subwoofer connection do I need to match up with the luxman lx-104? Any help would be awesome. Thanks
    Hi Hoyt, gimme a call on my cell phone if you have time. I would be honored to meet you if you want to come to Red Lobster tonight. my cell # 515-681-4423
    Well, the 3710 and 3865 came today. I'm somewhat disappointed. The tuning knob on the 3710 is VERY stiff, and the signal strength meter is frozen. The 3865 looks pretty good, but both VU meters are frozen.

Is that tuning knob going to be a bear to "unstick?" I really don't want to deal with restringing the dial cord and possibly getting the pointer out of alignment with the tuning cap.

I read a post you had made some time ago about the 3710 and its 4-gang tuning cap. As you said in your post, I wonder if it's potential mod material...
    Gonna get rid of the Onkyo TX-SR805 and the Pioneer VSX-41. Multichannel was fun... for awhile. The Onkyo actually makes a wonderful 2-channel system as well, especially when running it in its "pure audio" mode, but it's just too much... stuff to have in a 2-channel system. Your setup has me wanting to make the move back to tube, but my WORD is it expensive!!
    I like your biography... although sometimes its hard to be humble, but I try every day. Take it easy.

Karu
    Ahhh. Yes, I too shall be selling some items. Gonna see what I can get for the Concept 16.5, Alesis ADATs, DBX signal processing equip, Fisher CA-880, Technics M270X, the Sonics (not holding out much hope for getting anything at all for those), a Sony minidisc recorder... whatever else isn't nailed to the floor, I guess.
    Jeff,

Strange question: What is a "normal" de-emphasis setting for the tuners? Both the Gamma and the Pioneer F90 offer different emphasis settings. However, the F90 allows you to choose between 50us and 75us, while the Gamma allows a choice between 25us and "Normal"... where should these be set?
    Hi!. I absolutely love your Kt-7500's "pimped" with l.e.d.'s !!!.
    Please, tell me how you connected those so they work on a ac power feed?.
    I have a few Kenwoods here Kt and Kr's that would be nice with led's !!!.
    Thanks for your help, Pierre.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom