VinylRob
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Rob,
    I just hooked-up with a with a collector that has lots of vinyl, he has about 15 or so Japanese 45's never been played, also many other hard to find 33 1/3's from all over the world. He goes to the shows but I think that he will be selling off what he can at low prices. The 45's where listed at $50 each for the general public and I know he will let them go for less. He needs the cash as his medical bills are rising and he said that he will not be around much longer. When he said that I was saddened to hear it because he's a good soul and too many good people are fading away. Anyway let me know of any special request that your looking for and I'll do my best.
    Regards , Ken G.
    Hi Rob,
    It was good to meet you at AK meet and thanks for the single malt! I may have a solution to your bass feel. The diffusser in each corner is the culprit remove them and filet the corner with a corner foam diffusser (try some cardboard first about 6 inches across the hypotenuse all the way up). What I think is going on is the low frequency image is there (what we hear) but the low frequency effect (what we feel) isn't. By doing this the LFE will come back to you, right now the large cubes in the corners are just diffussing to the point of no return. Also the port in the back of the speaker pushes air to help the lows to move then using the walls hard surface to reflect out into the room, and without something in the corner they get scrambled and come back echoing and we don't want that. The room has enough diffusion already with the fireplace, wall hangings, furniture, ect.. Hey if it don't work the stake dinner and single malt's on me!
    Regards Ken G. 1-810-841-9123
    Hello Rob, Hows it going. Hope to sit with you at the Fest and have breakfast and chew the cud at the Fest next year.
    Thanks for the invite!!

Once I figure out how this all works, I'll have to send some out myself!
    Hey Rob, how's it going buddy. See you at the Richard Thompson gig or the next SMAC meeting, whichever comes first.

Cheers buddy.

Darren
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom