koseltri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Scott,
    Havent talked to you in ages... How have you been? This is Paul we went to the sheet metal apprenticeship program for a little while until I had a chance to become and electrician instead...Praise God! Anyway I tried contacting you in the past with no luck. Steve says he hasn't seen or heard from you in a while either. Give me a call sometime 5o3 five one six - 96 one seven.

Paul
    Hi koseltri!
    I've read in an old LT 30 restoration thread you used a LT-5V for repair parts. I was wondering if you still have the LT-5V transparent acrílic cover. if so I'd like to know if you are interested in selling it please.
    I ve just started a restoration project for a battered LT-5v without one.

Thanks in advance
    Ricardo
    30 '439 0980
    Hey Scott. I hope you're doing well. Sorry I haven't been in contact recently, I've lost my life to school and work. Haven't even had any time to sit down and finish up those speakers. However, I have been listening to 89.1 more often on my commute from home to school. Take care,

Tim
    Hi Scott,
    Thanks for the message. What would you like to do with the X's??? Are you looking to sell them? I know that you said that you probably wouldn't be the best person to refurbish them. I would be willing to give it a try if they are not to expensive. I don't have much experience with this sort of speaker but am always willing to learn. Let me know what you would like to do and we can go from there.
    I have been a drummer for a lot of years now.( nothing fancy but I have fun), and have suffered a bit of hearing loss so a speaker that is a bit more accurate or slightly bright is what I like. I have never really had a lot of $$ to buy some of the 'higher end' stereo stuff but with the help of friends and a lot of luck I have managed to scrape together a modest system or 2. Certainly not 'High end ' by others standards, but it sounds good to me and the little woman.
    Regards,
    Dan
    Hi Scott,
    I am not sure if you got my response to your kind offer. I am still trying to figure out some of the finer details of this site. I have a lot of things on my plate right now, as we all do, so I probably wouldn't be a good person to refurbish the X's. ( I don't know much, if anything, about E stats) Maybe we can get together at the next gathering and shoot the bull. Dan(ommp)
    Hi there! I was wondering where you got your Desmond quote in your sig-line? It makes a lot of sense coming from Desmond at that period in Jazz...
    I'm keeping it open. I rather meant you could call me before the actual day, so we can figure out when you will be here, how you like your steak, directions, etc.
    ok. i'll call you on Saturday and see how your day is working out. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
    AL
    hey Scott, I will be arriving in Salem on Friday July 11th. IF you are still up for meeting either Saturday or early afternoon on Sunday.. either one of those days would work.. or even maybe I can sneak out late Friday.. but that would be up in the air though.
    Hi Scott...dadburnit I'm still not used to this new conversation thing...I didn't notice this message until today. How ya doin'...well I hope. I'd still like to have ya come on on down to Albany. We're going to Seattle day after tomorrow through Saturday...(my birthday is the 4th). Perhaps we can arrange a get together soon...
    Hey Scott I didn't even see this new format until today...hopefully this message actually goes to you. My wife has asserted big time dibs on the 5jr's....I'm gonna have to sweet talk her out of 'em. I bought her some speaker stands today at a yard sale for her Pinnacles. I will also have to get other rear channels to replace the Polks before I start the sweet talkin' process. I'm looking for Paradigm Atoms (v1-v4) or Boston A40 or their HD equivalent. Comin' up next weekend?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom