vintageaudio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Bob,

bummer ! no worries - even if you can't make it, there'll be other shindigs . . . I'll be needing some friends to help break in the 'new' sunroom / listening room sometime in Nov / Dec, so maybe I'll see ya then . . . I've been findiong LOTSA cool stuff . . . very cool (but mechanically ailing) Grundig tube console with some BEAUTIFUL isophon drivers . . . a few funky tube amps from the last MIT Flea, the list goes on : ) see ya soon buddy !
    You are welcome, Bob
    I just bought a SECOND Sherwood RX-4109 for my home to be used with my Polk Monitor 30's and PSW10 sub-woofer. Those Sherwoods are special and I'm glad the company is still producing gear, even though they are built in China now.

Best,
    John
    You're welcome. The Sherwoods are nice units and somewhat under the radar. I have a few SS receivers that I use in the summer months but their tube equipment is great and perfect in the winter.
    Charlie
    nice to meet ya....nope that is not me...
    my ebay name is Dr.Olds....but I'm glad you are enjoying your HD 66's.
    all the best
    Bob
    Bob, is your last name Frazier? If you are the same Vintageaudio on ebay then you are the one I bought the Marantz HD 66's from a while back. I really love those bauties:) Shoot me a line sometime and I am in Chat alot so come on in there and say hi

Charlie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom