DanO55
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Howdy Dano
    Are you still rebuilding tube amps? If you are I just bought a set of mono's from Carson City. If you are I would like to hire you to look them over and recap etc.
    Thank you, Tunz.
    Dan,
    I noticed that you haven't been on AK in nearly a year. Your Heathkit expertise is missed. If you get this, please drop me an email at reedsb@gmail.com.
    Dan,
    The Heathkit is on the radar; is that the one you had in B-town last month? You also had a couple of Dynacos and, of course, the W4's. I'm open to any of them in a combo of MC250 and/or $$$, and my main concern is enough power to drive my Bozak Urbans in a 14 x 14 room (which you already commented on... ) I can't photo the 250 til Saturday AM, but it is as clean as any I've ever seen. Talk to you soon, Jon
    Dan, I'm actually interested in power amps more than integrated... I'll try and get a few photos today (the 250 is in a different location...) Talk to you later, thanks- Jon
    Hi Dan, PM me if you're interested in a trade of any of your Heathkit amps for my very cleam Mcintosh MC250...I can add $$, and the 250 is super clean as it was in an audiology lab... thanks, Jon
    Dano,I talked to you about 2or3 weeks ago about an integrated amp or suggestions of what would work well with k-horns. We seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot or something if I offended you sorry. I am still interested in Getting started in tubes so any light you could shine on this subject would be aprecited.If Are too busy I understand and will look elsewhere thx eric n kc
    DanO: Appreciate the offer for the manual. I would be thrilled to get a copy of one. My address is: Kurt Gowdy, 15677 W. 141st Terrace, Olathe, KS. 66062. Need some $$'s for it just let me know! Kurt
    Great Avitar, I knew what is was right away as I am a IB fan and have I guess just about the whole catalog.
    Funny you should mention that song. Yesterday at my visit to the local used/new record shop they had a copy of a reissue special addition of that album (CD) of which of course I grab. So I have an extra copy of the CD if you want it. Presento of course. I can mail it out if you want it. I mean as long as you are not in say the antartic.

DanO

DanO
    Right on. Iron Butterfly, their the band that did In A Gadda Da Vida (probably butchered the name) right? May have to check it out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom