Scuzzer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello Scuzzer, I was searching for someone who could help me with wiring a JJ 40/20/20/20? I noticed that you used one of these in your PAS2 mods and I also have a PAS2 but I do not know how to wire properly since the terminal identifiers are numerical on one cap and alpha on the other ? Also, which wire connects to the 40uf terminal? Any info you would be willing to share would be greatly appreciated ! GOD BLESS !
    Do you still have the off-grid cabin?
    I might have something for you if so...
    scuzzer
    i too live in denver and have acquired a nice grundig majestic 8095 console

it has nice fm and am (bc) reception but both short wave channels not working or bringing in stations...do i need a different antenna than what is on the unit?
    there is one antenna already plugged-in that brings in fm/am and next to it another antenna round hole (pin?) and below it is marked "ground"
    with am and fm working so well, why not short wave stations? antenna needed?
    tube out? cap out that is only affecting the SW channels?
    also, can you refer me to someone in denver who can recap this for a fair price and who is good and patient?
    any help would be appreciated!
    It's a Velvet Underground era picture of John Cale and it's not a violin it's a Viola, not that I can tell the difference.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom