SteveinAlaska
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi- I am in Fairbanks. Barney Maclure is in town now and will be playing some bars Friday night. Maybe Bobbies, Pump House and or Silver Gulch. His schedule is vague. Did you see Glass Bead Game this month? Kevin
    Steve, I just saw this message....took quite a break from AudioK. Noticed your post today in the forums. Ironically, I may be taking a photography class or two up at UAF this fall. Cool video with the V-Discs!

Shawn
    I do a Big Band show on KUAC, will be on the air tomorrow night. It's on the first Saturday of the month 7 to 9 PM. Sorry for the delay in answering your post. I'm not used to doing things this way. I'm 60 yrs old, so I kind of dig eeeaarly (pre 1960) rock-n-roll along with 50's jazz and my big band stuff. Also collect 78's. Restore tube radios and do vintage audio.
    Hey easier to reach me at this e-mail addy shorman1@alaska.edu
    I'll try to be a little bit better at checking in on my messages
    Steve, I'm down here in Wasilla for the moment. I went to school up at UAF for over four years though. Miss it, except for the winters! I think I've seen things posted by you on CL Fairbanks, possibly?

Not many folks from Alaska on these forums! What kind of audio stuff are you into?

Cheers,
    Shawn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom