jhaan92
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Jason. I did take a look at your old man's work. As always, he does fabulous work. If those Ohm's sound as great as they look you should be one happy camper. I don't frequent AK as much as I used to and so if you hadn't posted a message about the Ohm's I would have missed it entirely. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving feast and hope the rest of this Holiday season is a very good one. Give regards to your dad for me. I haven't done much woodworking in a while but I got started in building a simple "N" gauge train layout to go under the Christmas tree for my grandson to play with. Should be fun.

Jess
    Same to you Denny! All my AK buddies missed my b-day! ;)
    Allen1981
    Allen1981
    sent you a message man hit me up if u ever wanna chat
    Thanks, Jason. Your old man started the thread. I guess I'm getting as old as he is and he wanted to remind me of that. What a nice guy! LOL
    BTW I got your Honda emblem leafed today but will give it a few days to cure before putting the top urethane coat on.
    Must get started on door prizes for Cobblefest. Probably hobble over to Nards and get some wood. I'm thinkin oak and maple for the speaker wire trestles, tube rolling trays and album frames.
    Tell your dad he's crazy not to buy jaykoly's L810's for $200.
    jhaan92
    jhaan92
    Scrolling through my old profile posts...you're right Darren.

They're worth way more than 200 these days!

PS - I still have the 710s...and probably will until I croak!
    I haven't heard from Darren in a really long time...maybe I need to give him a call.
    Did Darren ever call you? He was down in the area a couple of weeks ago and brought it back with him.
    I'm sorry I haven't seen him since I emailed you. Been super busy with my recent engagement. The case is still yours.

Denny
    It has no meaning. I added myself to a website, and somebody had already taken the rest of the screen name, so I randomly added "92" to make it different-stuck with it ever since!
    Hey, Jason,

Ah, comes the dawn! Sorry to be so thick about such things, but I've never been a part of that stuff before, and it's all new to me. I have no problem being on your "friends" list, but in truth, don't spend too much time at AK anymore. It's so huge that it's more than a little overwhelming to me! But, please keep in touch, and when I drop in I'll be happy to keep in contact. Thanks for letting me know what all that was about. Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc (Mark)
    Hi, Jason,

Yesterday, got a notice about adding you to my "friends" list. I have no idea what this entails, nor what a "friends" list actually is, I'm sorry to say. Could you please let me know more about this? Did you actually send that message? If so, did you have questions for me about something? Again, I don't really understand what this entails, and so would like to know more about it. Thanks, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom