shrinkboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there!
    Quick question...I have a set of DBX SF-10's with no controller...I found a controller but it has no power cord or other cables...I assume the cables are just standard RCA's but the power cord??? is that just a custom ended 110 patch cord or is there a stepdown transformer/wallwart between the outlet and the controller?
    thanks so much for the time.

Rob
    Well, I am currently "above the line", but that has changed, and might again. Council adopts the new budget in early August, so I'll pretty much know then. My whole department will probably be dissolved, with survivors landing in a new organization called "Sustainable Development and Construction", or some silliness like that.
    I'm putting a cap on 30 friends! Any more than that and it becomes collecting!! Glad to be your friend!
    sorry, oz, just found this message. i'm all for 'escape', and always have been. but i chose the avatar simply because it has me name in it, and it is a curiously vintage piece of pop culture. i think the film was made in the teens. there is another film, a very early john wayne outing, in which he plays an irish boxer in chicago, entitled some thing like "the fighting irish jimmy dolan". this plays eerily on my own family history: check this link: http://lotuseaters.net/jfkdad.shtml
    Can we discuss that your avatar is about "escape"?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom