Karu Kutt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, that's me. I was getting a lot of crap from these people - the ones who "quaff" "sippin' whiskey" in the "man cave" - and there was one moderator from Tennessee (where else?) who had his knife sharpened because I said George Bush was a bad President. I left for a while too.
    You betcha! I just happened to read your intro thread for the first time today and right after, saw your birthday thread posted. I just couldn't resist the physical violence. Hope you had a great birthday - did you get anything cool?
    Extreme sports? I really never considered, surfing, rock climbing, triathlons extreme sports. Just fun. :D
    Hi,I noticed you lift.I lift as well. Do you visit bodybuilding.com
    by chance? I'm buff_dad_dy there.
    hey Karu,
    Doing a restaraunt is one of the toughest businesses out there. You reallly have to have a commitment to wanting to make it work. Me and my mom are struggling right now because of the terrible economy of late. Our location is proving to be a detriment to us doing well, since we are a bit off to the side and not on a main thoroughfare with high traffic. We are getting better little by little though. Question is, we don't know how much longer we can hold out the slump......We are hoping for the best though. If I could only find a person to help manage it for me and then I could go out into the public domain and promote us to get business :)
    yeah, heheh! No I'm not related to Fred, but I am related to the prominent Rotund Actor Robert Costanzo
    Hi Karu, you are most welcome and thank you for your condolences :) Is that you in your avatar? I used to work out back in High school and I did pretty well. After school I went on to work for the family biz and had no time for lifting weights anymore. I am seriously considering getting back into it, though :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom