soundweasel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the info, SW. I'm going to take a chance on the 2330's, maybe pair 'em with a tube amp. Cheers.
    Soundweasel:
    Hi. I was recently researching info on the Allied 2330a speaker, and found one of your posts (from '06 at that). Anyway, I was wondering how they compared to the Knight 2285, and your opinion of the speakers. Thanks.
    Pretty local....I drive through Newton often as my son lives in chestnut hill ...going to college in boston....Never been to any audio type gathering though I would love to. I didn't know there were any in the new england area ? Dave has done a bit of work on my stuff too...like you said not too many techs around here at least that you can trust anyway...
    You mentioned grateful services so I assume you are in mass...As am I , and I have also had grateful do some work for me...I am the same age as you and live in stoughton how about you??
    Hi, Another forum member told me that you are parting out Dual TT. If you still are, I am in need of start/stop lever for my 1226. They should be the same as far as I know. If you have one, let me know how much would it be with shipping to ZIP 07605. Thanks, Alex
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom