J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello -

I've been trying to locate a pushbotton for my Marantz 2240B (the low filter button, but they are all the same, except for the power button). I think it is also the same button used on many of the 22XX receivers.

I sure would appreciate any suggestions you might have for finding a replacement. Thanks!!
    Jordan,
    I have an TK-66 in dire need of a couple of knobs and a faceplate. I hope you still have them.
    Rick
    rwbrill@cox.net
    Pensacola, Florida
    850-529-2665
    Hello,

I was looking for information on how to connect a DVD player to the Discrette 4 channel inputs of a QRX-4500 and came across a comment you left on a thread about your setup in the bedroom. Can you tell me how to downmix the 5.1 analoge to 4 channel so that I can use the Discrete portion of my receiver? Any advice would be appreciated and thanks!
    Hey jp.
    Do you know where I can obtain the Tape Source (2) Monitor switch for the 5000X? I'm working on one for a fellow AK member.
    Thanks.
    Could you please reply on the service manual i need for sansui qrx-7001,thanks,if you found it i will send you whatever money you need first,i really need this manual,if you dont have it anymore,where can i obtain one from.I downloaded it from one site and it was the fraggin owners manual,thanks steve-i guess thats why it was free
    Hey, I was looking through the "Identify your Advents" thread and I have a set that no one seemed to mention anywhere through the thread. I bought them at K's Merchandise, a chain store that used to anchor one of our local malls. The model is called the Advent "Eternity". It's a tower speaker, I think I bought them around 1994 or 1995, I can take photos if you like.
    Hello, I recently came a across a Sansui 5000A that a local SA store was giving away for free and saw that you had the manual for this model. Could you let me know if you still have it and if so how much it would be to obtain a copy? My email is ronofthedead@gmail.com

Thanks for your time!
    Ron
    Sir i need to obtain a copy of the service manual for a sansui qrx-7001,you can email me at steve_cowart@msn.com,let me know details of how much,etc. thank you very much
    I really appreciate your detailed solution for my PD-F407 CD player.

But ht thi minute I took it apart and started playing them, they seemed fine.

think I should close it back up or is there something else I should look at while it is opened up?

thanks much
    By any chance, do you still have the KLH Model 11 speakers from your system (in which the motor burned out)? Are you interested in selling?
    Hi,

Recently I tried to revive an SX-1010 but failed. I am considering either a swap (for a smaller uint) or a repair. You were recommended by markthefixer who also went out of his way and guided me through the process step by step. If you don't mind, I'd appreciate if you took a glance at the thread SX-1010 won't power on. Thank you.
    Des
    Ha, I was just messing with ya actually. Great move, getting the BMW, I always liked those split grills and I'll bet she'll drive circles around the Valiant, Congrats. I hope the move went/goes good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom