avionic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Regulated compensator is probably a current regulator.Just crank it fully clockwise and forget about it..
    Hi Avionic, I was wondering if you could answer a question for me.You seem pretty tech savy.I bought a dc power supply Power Designs Inc. model 2050 I believe there out of business now. Its a 24v 5amp supply. there is a knob to adjust the voltage and there's a knob marked regulation compensator.When I turn it nothing happens. I'm using this for a slot car track and if you have any idea what this control does I'd appreciate your help. thanks, dave
    Avionic..... Hey there, It's been a while. You helped me out in the past to understand some fundamentals in electronic circuitry, and I'm wondering if you had time to help me out again.
    hey so i found the alan wrench i needed, borrowed 1 from a friend.
    any luck on that battle strategy?
    as of now im taking it apart more, so i can possibly take a look closer at that heatsink.
    thanks again for all your help ~john
    Hi Avionic, I just bought two M-4's on ebay and the first one works great. It,s filthy inside, but I set the dc balance, rails and bias to factory spec. What upgrades, maintenance would you do for the long term besides cleaning and new silicon grease for the fets? Also, my bulbs are out. Your leds look great and I would like to do the same. Would you share your parts info and layout for the upgrade, please?
    Thank you in advance, David.
    It was great to finally meet you over at Ron's. Lets hope that we can all get together soon!
    Thanks for the birthday wishes! It was a nice, relaxing day! Hope all is well in Iowa!

TC
    Sururus..Good luck!!! those drivers are going to be very expensive to replace..If you can find good ones.I don't know of anyone that can/will repair the trashed drivers.I hope you didn't pay much for what you got..Sometimes those drivers show up on ebay--buyer beware they, may be garbage as well.
    Richard
    When I swap in new outputs,I readjust bias and check/adjust offsett.On yamaha's Its a good time to recap the amplifier modules because the boards are loose from the heatsink when the transistors are removed.
    Dave
    Allready ordered the MJ15015/16 in a store here in Holland.I forgot one thing to ask,is it just plug in the new transistors and play,or do i have to do some adjustments or even change some resistors or other parts from the AMP-bords?I am familiar with motorvessel-electronics(radars/autopilots/radio's)But i don't have lots of experience with Amplifiers.If you can help me,great!!!Kind regards,Richard
    hi+
    my mail is cheltok@gmail.com
    the forum delete my post
    i ll try to make another one in the good forum section
    thx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom