ecandle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dude I just left there in July , I followed wolf parade all the way down the coat and ended in Hollywood ( the Wiltern ) , shit I should have looked you up.
    I got your message bro... I'll be over there tomorrow so clear off a space for me on the couch okay? Seriously man... Happy New Year and if I ever get down that way I'll look you up. If you ever get down to the SoCal way you NEED to look me up. The invitation for a grand tour from a born and raised native is always open! I won't go to Disneyland though... I work a block away from that place and I'd like to punch Mickey in the face.
    It's been going alright, just job hunting to no avail. Have you heard the new Hot Chip or Owen Pallett/Final Fantasy album(s)?
    You gonna be around this afternoon or evening? I'm free from about 12:30 on and I could actually use a hand if you have a couple hours to kill. I want to hang my small tv in the listening room and put up a wall shelf for my TT.
    It was pretty high for my price range so I didn't look that much, did get a Gary Numan LP so that was exciting. They had a B&O TT, but it was missing the needle and maybe the cartidge. I'm excited to hear the new setup.
    yes they guys name is chris , i have bought form him before , be careful , ill go with you
    I went to that flea market in Tigard thats where the GW used to be, the main guy has some audio stuff. We should go when you get back. The stuff is pretty fun to look at. Don't think I have ever seen so many nicotine-stained mustaches before.
    some times big numbers are posted by stupid folks (AC voltage out put ) , you don't
    want that , the amps spec's will say 125 PC or per ch. or the like , go here http://www.classicaudio.com/ , go to about , Sansui , and read up on amp spec's
    im trying to pick up some maserati records on ebay right not, nice score on the records
    Any luck finding a copy of Lonesome Crowded West or the others? I've checked the records stores here but no luck, that's not surprising though. If I get any money for x-mas I'll make sure to go over to PDX. I did find a copy of The Head on the Door and some New Order, so it hasn't been all bad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom