pfcs49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Phil, My name is Kevin & live in Bergen Cnty. I was wondering if you would like to hear more from your stereo than would think possible. All we have to do is connect these repeating coils between your cd player & pre-amp OR phono pre & pre-amp. Let me know if you are interested.
    Hi pfcs49,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in Flemington - are you nearby?

Yup, that's my Healey. She's a 1960 3000. No vintage audio in her, though; not even a radio.
    I was just curious,are you just experimenting with a tube/headshell combo or do you have a turntable down...I wish I grabbed that Fisher I saw a couple of months ago,I swear I remember it having a straight arm with tube nut...oh well,hindsight 20/20..good night Kerry
    Yessir,I still look out for you actually,but the pickings have been real thin at SA in Pompton,they are putting stuff out so cheap it goes too fast(LIKE Speakers @ a buck a pair) Will swing by Weds and take a peek.Will not forget,always on the hunt regardless!Take care,Kerry
    What's your Dad's name? I never took auto mechanics in HS even though I should have I was restoring a 67' Mustang ground up. But I knew a bunch of guys who did. Likely is I knew your Dad. Spent a bit of time in Kenvil too, seemed there was a "club" right on the strip there I used to frequent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom