vtomike
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when you refoamed your Heathkit as-1348 what kit did you use? I found one saying its made for the 15" phillips driver, but its 3 times the price of a generic refoam kit that is only 200-300mm off. Which would you go for?
    vtomike
    vtomike
    Sorry, i don't remember, too many years have passed.
    Hello, I haven't bought the speakers yet. Quite an investment to borrow a vehicle and go listen to them. That is what I was afraid of - too bright. I much prefer a smooth speaker. Yes, the slot covers come with them.
    Hello, VTOMIKE. I realize this is a reference to a thread from quite a number of years ago.... I have a chance to purchase some Heathkit as-1348 speakers, and noticed that you owned some awhile back. I have way too many speakers as is, but they look intriguing. Are they worth pursuing? Can you give a description of their sound? The original 15" drivers have been replaced with daytons.
    vtomike
    vtomike
    I liked the speakers but felt they sounded kind of bright on the mids/tweets. Do you have the slot cover for the woofers?
    Hey i was wondering if u still had a concept 2qd parts tt? I’m getting one that’s missing the counterweight, feet and the dust cover. Any ideas on sourcing these parts ?
    vtomike
    vtomike
    Good luck, might be pretty had to find those parts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom