stereofisher
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Eric,
    Happy Thanksgiving! It's nice to hear from you.

I'm glad you still have the EICO. Thank you, thank you! I think you said that Sundays & Mondays are best for you right? If so, maybe we can meet up one Sunday that's convenient to you. Otherwise, I'll try to make any other day that would fit your schedule.
    For measuring DC Offset, follow the instructions in this thread: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5634. As far as setting DC Offset, if you haven't done it before you'd need the service manual to be sure to do it correctly. Do you have the manual?
    Wow. Thanks Eric. I really appreciate it. I'll be posting some pictures of it tonight and you can see why it needs the knob the one on it looks pretty ratty. My address is
    Mark Day
    2007 Oak Dr.
    Eureka IL. 61530
    Let me know what you need for it. Regards. Mark
    Hi Stereofisher:
    About Teac 3340S. You wrote that "idler wheel on the right side will not engage because of many years of sitting around, the grease dries out. Last 4 TEACs I had here have had that problem. The good news is its an easy fix.

Easy fix??? Please help me. How? If I push the idler wheel against the capstan, it engages and will play/record fine. How do I replace/replenish the grease? Many, many thanks. My email: erol8118@hotmail.com
    Trying to get my Dual up and running if you think that would be a good match for a 1215 I'd love to have a good cart on it. Right now I have an old Shure with mismatched stylus from GW
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom