Search results

1. JBStemp

Lansing 285 and Jensen L18 a Samuel A. Waite Speaker

Current state…. Restored the main cabinet and know trying to save the tophat.
  2. JBStemp

Tophat: Lansing 285 Field coil with Blackburn's radial slit plug. Lansing 805 tar filled horn Lansing Crossover, Unknown model number
  3. JBStemp

Documenting the Samuel A Waite Speaker that I bought earlier in the year. This speaker was located in the Waldo theater in Waldoboro, Maine. Built in 1936 as a movie theater to a design by New York City architect Benjamin Schlanger, it was hailed at the time as one of the best-designed...
  4. JBStemp

Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

Ampex 350 Mono deck and below that is a John Fluke 406 R 530V Power Supply with Amperex 807’s to drive the field coils. Top is a big VU hooked up to the RTR
  5. JBStemp

Life In Mono by Mono 1936 Samuel Waite Field Coil Speaker Jensen L18 with Lansing 285 and 805 Tar Filled Horn
  6. JBStemp

1937 MOVIE THEATER JENSEN LANSING 18’’ W HORN SECTION

The 285 pictures. Both field and voice check good.
  7. JBStemp

I just got it yesterday… the cabinet will need a lot of work and as of yet I don’t know when I’ll start. But when I do I’ll start a new thread in speakers. Right now I have tested all the drivers and every thing tested good. Since purchasing the speaker I have done a lot research finding out...
  8. JBStemp

They also ship world wide… I have no idea of the cost but I plan on looking into it.
  9. JBStemp

This one, probably a bit more… Ubangi’s it was the cheapest option. I like Ubox because you are in control of when it gets picked up and delivered and you don’t have to worry about it being loaded with a bunch of other chit. At this point paying a few extra bucks for peace of mind was a no...
  10. JBStemp

I use U-Haul Ubox shipping… works out great. The last item I shipped were some ubangis across country.
  11. JBStemp

It is… he removed the grill to mount a board to protect the cone
  12. JBStemp

In transit!! Now sitting in my U-Box in storage and should be home in a week. Pic of the Jensen cone.
  13. JBStemp

I can make out the crossover, but don’t see the field power supply anywhere…
  14. JBStemp

Yes I do have the original EQ.. In the video I'm using the Marantz 7 sand Marantz 7B to drive the EV's.
  15. JBStemp

Electro Voice Interface D's
  16. JBStemp

Kid Rock Care... don't expect good sound quality, I'm a rank armature with making iPhone videos
  17. JBStemp

ALTEC 604 Duplex in original Residential cabinet 605 for sale

Wrong crossover should be N-2000-B
  18. JBStemp

Went to buy a speaker and came home with a..

Sure did, Thanks
  19. JBStemp

It is in an rack... It's an Ampex rack i found it in one the brochures i brought home. or I may repurpose this little thing that also came home with me
  20. JBStemp

Yes, EV 654
  21. JBStemp

Yes, it is a Gates CB4
  22. JBStemp

Radio station!!!! Yup, when I contacting a gentleman selling a Altec VOT on FB he told me he also had 4 Gates turntable's and if I was interested, I could come by and take look. And I did, three trips later… Matching pair of the CB11 and CB500 are in the boxes with matching grace tonearms as...
  23. JBStemp

Heads-up sale thread - EstateSales and such

Center Brass is an Altec A443A pre and the amp on the right is an Altec Lansing A333A. Nice mono setup.
  24. JBStemp

Plymouth, MI Thorens 125 McIntosh C22 Revox RTR Sony ST-5000F

Yes, K-Horns were a pair and sold right away and a very nice example indeed. also had a pair of EV's 16 ohm loaded that included T350's
Back
Top Bottom