Search results

1. N

sx-1250 bias incorrect?

I set the bias on my 1250 to 100mv per side and my variac is showing 100 watts consumption at idle! That seems really high to bias the outputs and and run a few bulbs. Seems to me to be a waste of power, creates a bunch of heat, and just generally be hard on everything. Is this a mistake in...
  2. N

Sx-1250 FM low pass filter

It appears the fm low pass filter on my sx-1250 is dead on one channel. Has anyone built an equivalent or know of a replacement?
  3. N

5000x tuner stuck

I recently bought a spotlessly clean 5000x that had a channel out. Recapped the amps, power supply and front end, replaced two outputs on the right channel and the diffs, and its all working now. While testing it out I switched it to FM and tried to tune it. The pointer is all the way to the...
  4. N

SX-1010 tuner wont go into stereo

Im finishing up the most blownup receiver Ive ever worked on an Im down to one last issue. When in FM function I dont get any sound unless I defeat the FM muting, and then its not stereo. Stereo bulb is good. Ive replaced c23, c24 and c25 and q6. I dont have a ha1156 on hand to swap in...
  5. N

Pioneer board standoffs

I just finished up an SX-850 that has a lot of hours on it. All but one of the power supply standoffs were snapped off and the last one crumbled as soon as I touched it. Has anyone figured out a source for these?
Back
Top Bottom