Search results

1. jason9945

Insanity Day at the Thrifts

You guys are lucky to find anything! The thrift stores up here are getting crazy, I saw a 90's boom box priced at $80 at goodwill.
  2. jason9945

Digital Audio Out to Vintage Audio?

I bought the same thing from Deal Extreme. I use with my apple tv.No Problems with it yet! http://www.dealextreme.com/p/fiio-d3-digital-to-analog-audio-converter-66303
  3. jason9945

mac & pc sharing a common itunes library?

So, not quite what you were asking about but I figured I'd throw in my 2 cents. I tried keeping the video files from my iTunes library on my network drive. For some reason it kept causing iTunes to corrupt the permissions on my boot drive, and my system to act strange. After removing the share...
  4. jason9945

Bedroom system on the cheap.

Nice. Great job on fixing the tv as most people would have just thrown it out.
  5. jason9945

Gerald's Mancave at the Camp

That makes sense! thanks! Enjoy!
  6. jason9945

Gerald's Mancave at the Camp

What are the big speakers sitting on the floor?
  7. jason9945

Phones for live work

Define Cheap..... I've used a pair of Sony DJ cans before. They were tough as nails, sounded decent and had a spin on 1/8th to 1/4" adaptor which was great because I rarely used the 1/8th" end. They also had a coiled cord. They were the MDR-V500DJ I think they are around $50 on amazon now...
  8. jason9945

Your Latest Additions (LP)......

Lets see.... Justin Townes Earle - Harlem River Blues Drive By Truckers - Go Go Boots
  9. jason9945

I just watched Pirate Radio the movie

I enjoyed this movie too. Apparently the british version has another 20 minutes that was cut out of the american release.
  10. jason9945

Listening room setup

Those Bose cabinets look cool. I'd love to give them a shot! Cool find!
  11. jason9945

Digital only play list:

Tonight it was The Hold Steady - Heaven is Whenever then Justin Townes Earle - Harlem River Blues
  12. jason9945

Pioneer Summer Setup!

Nice. All those silver components look great! Love the vintage pioneer!
  13. jason9945

My tiny little new system!

Well, I finally caved and picked up a new receiver. I grabbed a Teac CR-H238i mini receiver with a built in CD player. This way I can ditch my old ailing Rotel, and my bulky 5 disc changer. Everything is controlled from one single lovely remote control. It also has a lovely iPod dock so I can...
  14. jason9945

Your Latest Additions (LP)......

I just picked up The Beatles - Abbey Road and Radiohead - King of Limbs. :music:
  15. jason9945

Pics of your listening space

Well, I finally have a setup worth showing. Unfortunately my iPhone camera kind of ruined the shot.
  16. jason9945

free music at your local library!

I used to get new cds from the public library when I was in highschool all the time. Sadly now cd's are on the way out. I don't even think they are adding new ones these days. The shelves are almost empty these days. :thumbsdn:
  17. jason9945

Podium Pro pa?

Well, it would probably last a bit longer in that situation. How do you feel about building subs? I think there are lots of good plans available out there. Also, I'd check out the review of the behringer b1800x sub. Its not the best, but at least there are reviews posted and spares would...
  18. jason9945

How many Watts are your main amps?

I think my Rotel is rated at 20wpc. I can rarely turn it up above 1 anyway :music:
  19. jason9945

Podium Pro pa?

That depends on what you are trying to do with them? Is it in a live sound situation?
  20. jason9945

Pro-Ject Debut III My review...

If I had a switched outlet, I would. Now i've been swapping it out with my iPod charger at night. I guess I'll have to keep doing it :D
  21. jason9945

Pro-Ject Debut III My review...

Quick question.... Does the wall wart for anyone elses debut 3 stay warm when the TT is turned off?
  22. jason9945

Podium Pro pa?

Total generic made in china garbage. That being said I wouldn't dare buy them without being able to try them out first. As long as you don't hammer them too hard they may last. Cheap PA subs die quick so watch out.
  23. jason9945

Altec A7 Help

That is what people want.
  24. jason9945

Altec A7 Help

I'm curious why you want to go for these boxes vs something more modern. Do you already have the drivers?
  25. jason9945

Just Love Those Garage Sales

BUT was it a Tim Hortons coffee Challenger?
Back
Top Bottom