Search results

1. kenhappen2u

New BIG JBLs followed me home tonight, ...

Dave , trying to get a hold of you .... finding it"s not an easy job from my phone .
  2. kenhappen2u

Are you still a member here ....were you been hiding old friend ? Ken and Michelle

Are you still a member here ....were you been hiding old friend ? Ken and Michelle
  3. kenhappen2u

Hey Robie ...are you still active here ? its been a while huh ... Ken

Hey Robie ...are you still active here ? its been a while huh ... Ken
  4. kenhappen2u

Speaker swap

nice score !!
  5. kenhappen2u

whats up old friend...how the heck you been ?

whats up old friend...how the heck you been ?
  6. kenhappen2u

Advent /4--any fans?

nice find ...refoam them , i think youll find them quite pleasing to the ears
  7. kenhappen2u

Ultra linear . chinese mumbo jumbo to me ...please help

thanks for the link ...i read it and your right wasn't a lot there So is this Ultra linear stage ..something one would want in an amo ? or more personal pref. ?
  8. kenhappen2u

Ultra linear . chinese mumbo jumbo to me ...please help

i am looking into buying one of them imported tube amps ..something along the lines of 40w-52w with either EL34x4 12AT7×4 or KT88x4 6SN7x4 12AX7x2 i keep finding a lot of amps in my price range , with the tubes i want in them .. and they look pretty nice for what they are , now...
  9. kenhappen2u

MY UFO Explained

how do you know they were not just following you ? :-)
  10. kenhappen2u

Some "Unfinished business" with you Guys and Ladies, and an apology

thanks for sharing your story .... stay well !
  11. kenhappen2u

DQ-10's

Nice Score ! ps: i would wait 24 hours before adding any fish ..lol
  12. kenhappen2u

Chicago-Area AKers! Save Feb. 25th.

Ed ...can i be that friend ? :-)
  13. kenhappen2u

best sounding & bang for th buck Bookshelf speaker under $400.00

found a pair of M2's .. for under 185. shipped one month old .. thinking i might give them a listen try . ... its ether them or was thinking about the Mission 760 . or B & W dm's , primus 162. any last suggestions or speakers
  14. kenhappen2u

these are in my price range... do you know anything about this model ? DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY STUDIO MONITOR 350 only thing is.. it doesnt look like the grills come off . so cant get a good look at the drivers /set up
  15. kenhappen2u

ps... Did i mention i am using the Boston Acoustics cr75's now and i really like them for what they are and i paid , ... i just know there has to be a lot of choices out there these days that sound even sweeter .! a little present to myself !
  16. kenhappen2u

Yes thats exactly what i want open and airy .. just a well rounded speaker for 2 chan main stereo use and Blissful sounds .. not to be used for HT
  17. kenhappen2u

i like the size / look of the v 4's . how are they in the line up of Paradigm mini monitors
  18. kenhappen2u

Hmmmm i was just looking at the lsi 19's and thought they would be smaller then the r50's and hopefully a little more well rounded ... what didnt you like about the lsi 19's .....im going to check out the M2's now on google and that auction place ...see what they have to say about them...
  19. kenhappen2u

they Do look very nice and just a hair out of what i wanted to spend ..but if they sound as nice as they look ..i wouldn't mind auditioning a pair of these ... have you heard these yourself? how is the bass response for such a small driver/box thanks ...Ken
  20. kenhappen2u

i have no problem with a 4 way's i just didnt want a big tower / footprint ..kinda limited on space and then you have the wife Factor ! ill have to check them out....thank for your input
  21. kenhappen2u

best sounding & bang for the buck Bookshelf speaker under $400.00 i am looking to upgrade my bookshelf speakers , i know i wont find much in the high end dept. with a price under 400.00 . so Used is DEFINATELY. a route i plan to take .... just looking to get me a little closer there...
  22. kenhappen2u

bookshelf / mid size tower speakers for 24w tube amp

thanks for your input ....i would like to keep it to bookshelf size if i can , not looking for budget speakers .but dont want to spend my inheritance money either . just something that will pair up nicely with a tube amp and not be a power hog
  23. kenhappen2u

bookshelf / mid size tower speakers for 24w tube amp

Hello again ..its been a little while since i have posted last so i thought i would today with a question about speakers and low power tube gear ... So what are you guy & gals using for your low power tube amps/ systems i would just like to hear a few reviews on affordable bookshelf and mid...
  24. kenhappen2u

Idea's for a Nad receiver replacement

i have a Nad 7000 receiver that has no working AM/FM section and i dont want to go back to seperate pieces and getting it fixed may be more then what its Worth ....so can anyone suggest any other stereo receivers that i might like ..knowing that i am very pleased with the way my Nad 7000...
Back
Top Bottom