Search results

1. 7miles

Picked up another Pioneer PL 518..... OMG

Really enjoy my PL 518....I was lucky and got it free and all the feet was intact
  2. 7miles

Oops!!

Priceless
  3. 7miles

Onkyo M-504 & 304 preamp- getting hot in Iowa

I know I sure love my 504 and 304.....I have it in use everyday
  4. 7miles

Got sniped

Same here
  5. 7miles

Should I be running after these

It does say or B/O
  6. 7miles

Should I be running after these

http://peoria.craigslist.org/ele/5133738054.html
  7. 7miles

Robin Trower Live reel goodwill find

This is why I stopped looking....I just happened to notice reel box and it peeked my interest
  8. 7miles

Pioneer CS-63

Yeah I couldn't find much on the CS 63
  9. 7miles

Pioneer CS-63

Well as promised.....Really haven't done much with them other then wipe the dust off. I did listen to them the other night for a few hours.....They really don't sound to horrible I mean certainly not top of the line nor my best sounding speaker, but not horrible at all. I say this with a tone...
  10. 7miles

Robin Trower Live reel goodwill find

Buzzing through the local goodwill the other day and happened by the album section. Witch I really don't even bother with the album section at this goodwill. It really blows I have never found anything good or worth anything in there. But when I approached I seen it was a reel box setting on top...
  11. 7miles

Pioneer CS-63

Picked up a pair of these yesterday at my local Goodwill. They are in fairly good shape, the grills are in PERFECT condition. Have really had a chance to give them a listen yet. I hope to have time tonight. I will also get photos later tonight. What can be said about these speaker???? IF...
  12. 7miles

What local CL ad do you keep seeing and wish would just go away? Post it

This ad has been running for a good 2 years http://bn.craigslist.org/ele/5110656830.html
  13. 7miles

Pioneer HPM-900 HAHAHA!

I seen this one yesterday....Had a good laugh...Tested & Working. Nice :lmao::lmao::lmao:
  14. 7miles

KLH Twenty Three Restoration-PICS

Very nice work....Always enjoy your rebuilds
  15. 7miles

Receiver and Amp nudies! Post them if ya got them!

Onkyo M 504
  16. 7miles

Sold and bought again?

DQ10's......bought them, then sold....regretted it so I bought another set.....Yep you guessed sold them again. Love them speakers, would like to keep them...Just don't have the space to let them run
  17. 7miles

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Grateful Dead Shakedown Street HPM 900
  18. 7miles

Pioneer PL-518

I am a big fan of my PL 518.......It is a work horse, very dependable
  19. 7miles

Is There Any Affordable CD Storage Shelving?

I have less then $25 In this one that I made....It currently has 675 cd on it. My best guess how I have it set up it would hold 805 cd's. That is 115 per shelf. The great thing about the unit is I could add more shelves if I wanted or needed.
  20. 7miles

Listening Chair

Picked this chair up at a estate sale two weeks ago. Got it for $40.00.This chair is in top condition....The only thing that was wrong with it was the older lady that owned it smokes like a chimney....so her daughter said. I can believe it stunk horribly bad I kept in the shed moving it out in...
  21. 7miles

Design Acoustics PS-10a RESCUE

Great little speaker....I have had a few sets...I still have a set up in the spare bed room. I have always liked there sound
  22. 7miles

Just Picked Up A Nice Pair Of HPM 900's

Very nice
  23. 7miles

Just Picked Up A Nice Pair Of HPM 900's

I wouldn't give my HPM 900's up.....I got one hell of a deal on them about 2 years ago, and had 8 to 9 different set in here, but the 900's are still here
  24. 7miles

ALTEC 846-b One Owner Super Nice

Like I said I wouldn't mind owning them.....I should of added that they are way out of my price range right now. I mainly posted it for others enjoyment. I do see 19's more so then these and usually at a much better price as noted in this thread. That is not saying these are not as good as the...
Back
Top Bottom