Search results

1. Hajidub

Which cassette deck would you choose from these 2 choices.

I've owned two F66RC,s. GX heads, built like tanks, think they weigh around 25lbs. Prone to dropping channels when left to sit for a while, but can be cured by deoxiting the 2 internal board, open slotted relays. There's a ton of features on the deck and I've never had to do anything besides...
  2. Hajidub

KR-2300 Stereo Works On Tape But Not Aux

Reflow the solder joints at the RCA connection.
  3. Hajidub

My Hyundai car got stolen (Sept 2023)

Ernie you might be the only person to ever hype up Northstar ownership. Init that starter location is weird.
  4. Hajidub

analog vs digital

https://classicreceivers.com/sansui-8080-db
  5. Hajidub

My Auto Repair Shop Messed Up, (Big Time)

You're not implying a chain infers non-interference? Non-interference is more prevalent on SOHC motors, but not a guarantee.
  6. Hajidub

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

7. Hajidub

Wrong "Ice" ILike!
  8. Hajidub

9. Hajidub

Which soldering station would you buy?

I have a Lonove 926, Chinese yes but has worked faithfully for the last 5 yrs. Here's the Chinese company making it now (the helping hands and solder dispenser is great)...
  10. Hajidub

Haha, just noticed my sticky note on my tube amp. Kind of morbid, it's a reminder to my family to never turn it on without speakers connected, in case I pass. LOL.
  11. Hajidub

So many songs you can't play in a public setting.....love it!
  12. Hajidub

I like you Stuart....LMAO.
  13. Hajidub

It's top 2 of my favorite soundtrack albums, tons of all their acts (The Dead Boys, Johnny Thunder, NY Dolls).
  14. Hajidub

Baby making music in the 90's.
  15. Hajidub

The Dark Side of the Moon, Remastered

I believe he was the original producer of the album and was amazed at the engineer getting rid of the cyclic clicks out of the tape when converting to the earliest digital copys.
  16. Hajidub

The Dark Side of the Moon, Remastered

Dacmacman sorry to call ya out. I own an early German press of the album, sounds incredible. "The Best", though I admit its rare but its better than any copy ever made, more than any other MFSL copy, is the MFSL copy of the cassette tape. Direct 1-to-1 copy from the master reel. no EQ only dolby...
  17. Hajidub

Elac 50H Miracord

Case looks like the Studio 3100 version, 2nd one to pop up on the site in the last couple weeks!
  18. Hajidub

Sriracha shortage

YES, you’re correct, it is Underwood Ranch! The dragon sauce is slightly less garlicky, but showcases more chile flavor and a bump in heat. Btw, I’ve discovered certain Costcos are selling 2-packs for around 8 bucks.
  19. Hajidub

Shapton Whetstones. You would have to spend a lot of money to get anything better.

It’s unbelievably easy and foolproof. Knives go from dull to razor in under 5 mins.
  20. Hajidub

Sriracha shortage

Finally discovered the reason and it wasn’t, technically, what Hong Fung stated. Hong refused payment to their sole jalapeño provider. I’ve tried the alternatives at the store and they taste bitter and crappy. I found through Amazon that I can order directly from the pepper provider. Tastes...
  21. Hajidub

Shapton Whetstones. You would have to spend a lot of money to get anything better.

To eliminate the skill required for a stone my daughter got me one of those roller sharpeners from Germany. It has a magnetic backer angled at 15 and 20 degrees, a diamond sharpening wheel and a honing side. Watched a video where in 30 mins a guy turned a butter knife into a knife sharper than a...
  22. Hajidub

Elac 50H Miracord

It's where the headshell meets the tonearm (think truck leafsprings). If sound comes out left/right with no hum then you're ok, just check them to make sure they're clean and be careful when cleaning them. Though mine were fine, I picked up an extra headshell sled on this site a while back.
Back
Top Bottom