Search results

1. D

Standard Radio SR-1600 - Marantz - Info Appreciated

I have both a Marantz 22 and a Standard Radio SR-1500s. They appear very similar inside - parts, PCB and organization. Sound wise also very similar. Unable to locate any schematics for the 1500s but the Marantz info has been useful for repair.
  2. D

Counterpoint SA-3(.1) rebuild/upgrade

Forgot to mention, the heater-LM317 circuit V input was about 15Vdc with no load, and about 12V with all 3 tubes.
  3. D

Counterpoint SA-3(.1) rebuild/upgrade

Some nice work on the preamp! Congrats! I am currently attempting to fix an SA3. Turns out no schematic for the SA3 is available (AKAIK), but there is a layout diagram for the SA3 PCB. There is a schematic for the SA3_1, but no layout diagram. Nice. Also I cannot see how this preamp would ever...
  4. D

Denver meet ups?

Ditto, in Denver, near Sloans lake. Up for a meetup, I used to partake with the Colorado Audio Society, but has been a few years...My current system is in "flux" shall we say.
  5. D

Where to set a notch filter for K-horn's basshorn?

Actually Klipsch used a series form notch across the woofer terminals in AK-4 crossover. Ends up around 145hz for maximum attenuation. Don't know about the North Reading Eng approach, but the maximum attenuation looks similar. I suspect a higher frequency will have less detrimental effect on...
  6. D

University Speaker "Dean" similar to "Classic" 3D Model and Build

Any chance you can provide the Sketchup model for the corrected Deans? I am planning a build of the corner bass horn, as I cannot find either Deans' or Khorns for sale around here... I have downloaded the plans, but it looks like the "snap together" approach is a good one because of the way the...
  7. D

JVC VL-5 tt..

Just added a VL-5 to may collection, wondered where you got the motor isolator & feet?
Back
Top Bottom