Search results

1. Rod G-6000

Happy Birthday Rod G-6000!

Thanks everyone. Haven't been on here much.
  2. Rod G-6000

Pics of your listening space

Looks Great Brian! What speakers do you have in there now?
  3. Rod G-6000

Realistic APM

HI All, First post in many moons as I've been away from the forums for quite some time perusing other interests while continuing to enjoy the set ups I've created over the years. I haven't made any "Vintage Audio" purchases in a long time. Along comes a picture of these two bright meters on a...
  4. Rod G-6000

Bill, See you in a couple of weeks.

Bill, See you in a couple of weeks.
  5. Rod G-6000

Yay - 2016 Winter FrankenFest time - Saturday Febraury 27th in Clinton, MA

Should be at this one. Haven't been on in quite some time.
  6. Rod G-6000

Bill, what's happening brother? Give me a call when you can. Brian said he gave you my number.

Bill, what's happening brother? Give me a call when you can. Brian said he gave you my number.
  7. Rod G-6000

hurricane sandy

Were starting to get some strong winds here in Killingly, CT. So far only a couple of good sized branches have come down. Electricity and cable flickered once but are still working...for now. We have a small river in the back yard. The first pic is from yesterday and 2nd from about an hour...
  8. Rod G-6000

Infinity RS4s in less than premium condition

Also make sure the woofers are wired correctly. Mine were wired wrong and had very little bass. After refoaming and fixing the wiring problem they have nice tight accurate bass. Remember, these are not floor shaking window rattling speakers. They play rock just fine but once working properly...
  9. Rod G-6000

DCM Speaker Cloth Source

I made new "socks"for a set of TF-700. Picked up the cloth from Parts Express. Link in the first post: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=171233
  10. Rod G-6000

kbott

I picked up a woofer for my Snell EII's from Ken. He shipped very quick and the packing job was one of the best I've seen. Took me 10 min. to finally get to the woofer unpacked. Thanks again Ken. Much appreciated.
  11. Rod G-6000

kbott

12. Rod G-6000

Replacement Woofer for Snell EII? Ideas?

The SEAS H334 woofer came in earlier this week from Ken. I installed it on Wednesday and have had a couple of days to compare it to the Vifa woofer and cant tell any difference in the sound. I'm enjoying these Snells once again. If anyone has ever received a package from Ken you know his packing...
  13. Rod G-6000

Thanks to the help of Ken (kbott) their is a SEAS H334 woofer on it's way to me. According to Snell both were used in the Type E's and have the same specs. Thanks Ken.
  14. Rod G-6000

PM sent kbott....
  15. Rod G-6000

I just found out that Orange County Speakers can recone these. Waiting to hear on a price.
  16. Rod G-6000

I came home from work the other morning to find out one of the woofers in my Snell E II's were not working. I pulled it and found that the VC is burnt up pretty bad. The cone won't even move up or down at all. The wife had some tunes playing when I left for work ...come to find out she turned...
  17. Rod G-6000

I've gone and blown my tweeter.

Check the fuse. Should be on the back. It might just need to be replaced. Even if it looks good, replace it anyway.
  18. Rod G-6000

I've gone and blown my tweeter.

Did you pull the tweeter and check it with a meter? Not sure, but is there a fuse on the A150's for tweeter protection?
  19. Rod G-6000

RS4's to restore if I can.

Really nice job on bringing the 4's back to life. Mine will be with me for a long time.
  20. Rod G-6000

Modern Speaker Suggestions for a Kenwood Eleven III Receiver?

Besides the Infinity's, I have a set of NHT 1.8's in rotation being driven by my Model Eleven III. They are 34" High X 7" Wide X 12" Deep and have a black piano finish. Great mids and highs and surprisingly good bass for their size. These are from 1989. Something similar might work with your...
  21. Rod G-6000

DCM TF 700 Refurb starting soon

I lifted the edge with a fingernail and the rest came right off. Never applied any glue, just stuck it on the new plate. The TF's went back to the friend I bought them from then on to another friend in town. The decals are still on both of them.
  22. Rod G-6000

DCM TF 700 Refurb starting soon

Hobie1dog, I got my terminal plates here: http://www.speakerworks.com/blank_terminal_cup_p/btc1.htm Looks like their out of stock at the moment. And Yes, the seam on the sock is down the middle of the of the speaker on the back.
  23. Rod G-6000

ADS L810 enough power?

Speaker System: Frequency response: 35-20,000 Hz (+/- 3db) 20-22,000 Hz (+/- 5db) Impedance: 4 Ohms minimum, 6 Ohms typical Power ratingL 75W RMS Recommended amplifier power: 20W RMS min, 200W RMS max Efficiency: 93 dB SPL (at 1 Watt RMS input at 1 meter) Crossover: 550 & 4,000 Hz, slope...
  24. Rod G-6000

Rate YOUR Speakers You Own Right NOW.

Infinity RS4's Infinity Column II's Straut Classic 11S BA 70 EPI M100 Infinity RS 3000 Minimus 7W
Back
Top Bottom