Search results

1. wildheritage

Lokking for ADS l300 series speaker Bracket

Hi Everyone, Please let me know if you know how to get a hold of or make a speaker bracket for ADS L300 series speaker. Thanks!
  2. wildheritage

ADS L1290 Series 1 vs L980 Series 1

Hi Everyone, This forum is always a great read and helpful to research my ADS speaker projects. I have already completed two projects with the help of many AKers and Richard So refurbishing drivers on my L780/2 and my L1290 Series 1s. Just wondering if anyone can tell me what the showroom people...
  3. wildheritage

Repair Service for Pioneer SX-950

HI, Can anyone recommend a repair service near Framingham, Massachusetts. The right channel has very little sound on my Pioneer SX-950. Thanks in advance.
  4. wildheritage

Starting ADS 1290 Refurbishment

Hi Everyone, Well I finally started the my long awaited project with my 1290s that I bought 6 months ago. I have all the drivers removed, everything labeled and ready to ship tweeters, mids and crossovers to Richard So. I've learned so much from all of you on this forum, and now that I am in...
  5. wildheritage

Recommendations to Refurbish ADS L1290s

Hi Everyone, I recently purchased a pair of ADS L1290s that could use some work. They sound very good upon initial listening, but my intention is to bring them back to their heyday. Here’s my current plan and I’d be very interested in any recommendations or if you think I am missing something...
  6. wildheritage

Relay for Pioneer SX-850

Hi, I am trying to buy a new relay for my Pioneer Sx-850. The part number in the manual states ASR-019. Does anyone know which one I would buy from Mouser Electronics? Is it the MY4-02-DC24 Omron relay...
  7. wildheritage

Connecting 4ohm sub to Pioneer SX-850

I have an ads SB-7 (2) 7" woofers at 4ohms, from my car audio days. Is it possible to connect this to my Pioneer SX-850 receiver that operates at 8ohms, or can I modify the sub to work at 8ohms? Would I need to change the woofers? I'd appreciate any advice the sub sounded great in my car...
Back
Top Bottom