Search results

1. J

Greetings...

Welcome from here as well. I just put in (two days ago) a PR-SC5508 and I am adjusting to it. I replaced a Yamaha RX-A1000 AVR connecting to a B&K Reference 200.7 driving 4 ohm Vienna Acoustic speakers in a 7.1 arrangement. It seems to me that the 5508 phono section is significantly better than...
  2. J

Blu-Ray Ownership Poll (Please Vote and Post)

Yamaha BD-A1000 and Panasonic DMT-BDP100
  3. J

What SACD player do you use?

Yamaha BD-A1000
  4. J

"Blue Jeans Cables" and "Better Cables"

Cableing is a pain in the neck! We spend a lot of time researching equipment trying to find synergistic pieces that enhance each other when they are plugged in to a system into our listening spaces. I found a website that sells speakers cables and claims that they need to be broken in by running...
  5. J

Music catalogue software

Hope this is in the right place. Any recommendations on software catalogue software? I would like to be able to document all of my CDs, LPs and Itunes on my PC and be able to download a report to my iPhone or Ipad so I can check the collection before I buy a new LP or Disk. It would be great...
  6. J

Welcome to the Yamaha Forum!

Well today is my first day on AK so thanks for being out here. I have the Yamaha Aventage RX-A1000 and the BD-A1000 matching universal player. It has been more then 10 years since I bought a receiver which was an Onkyo AVR. Lots of software functions in this current generation. I am running...
Back
Top Bottom