Search results

1. tubeornotube

What Merlin Signature 4/Excalibur should have looked like…

The Merlin Signature 4 from early 1990’s some of you may recall had a wrap around thin foam covering. I had replaced it years ago but lately it was sagging and coming away from the cabinet. I decided to give them a proper makeover. As the cabinets are constructed of masonite or a thin flexible...
  2. tubeornotube

Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

Wow.Last week the Tandberg and Advents..This week this…..
  3. tubeornotube

Is it tubular? Lol. If it is thats a score
  4. tubeornotube

Yeah..someone in AZ would buy if I shipped there
  5. tubeornotube

They are up on CAM now for any of you in Ontario,CA
  6. tubeornotube

I was thinking more along that price but I don't do ebay....I prefer local pickup or delivery of bulky items so they will be posted on CAM Matt....tubeornotube
  7. tubeornotube

Whoa… I’m in Toronto area so that would be $1k CAN… Matt….tubeornotube
  8. tubeornotube

Yes. I’m amazed at their overall condition.
  9. tubeornotube

There weren’t unused but spent years back in their boxes since the lady’s divorce. She referred to him as her ex. Maybe he passed away long ago who knows. The Tandberg works perfect and looks great. Just needs lamps behind dial. The Advents I tried downloading a pic or two. I am doing a...
  10. tubeornotube

Yes it was for Tandberg and the Advents
  11. tubeornotube

So here in The North finding anything decent is almost never. I was at a garage sale yesterday(Saturday) and purchased 3 records for a paltry Loonie($1). I asked if there is a record player. No sorry. However a neighbor overheard my inquiry and asked if I was interested in big speakers. So I...
  12. tubeornotube

Kenwood L-07D for $15k on Ebay.

Compared to this, the SL-1200 mk2 is a Crosley. I can vouch for that!:smoke:
  13. tubeornotube

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Geez Dazaa...you find some awesome things in the recyclers...What's the Toronto thing? that's where I am Matt ...tubeornotube
  14. tubeornotube

Jim rodgers 149's and sooper woofer

Glad I'm not the only one pushing Hifishark...better than ebay for current and past listings.. Matt....tubeornotube
  15. tubeornotube

Value of my original GAS Ampzilla

Look here for any current ads worldwide... hifishark.com I use this site when I am looking for value of any audio related items Matt...tubeornotube
  16. tubeornotube

Everything you wanted to know about valuing Audio components

Whenever I see one of those 'what's my gear worth?" my simple answer is https://www.hifishark.com/ Hifishark lists all current for sale ads on all major sites and all SOLD or ended adverts as well... Matt....tubeornotube
  17. tubeornotube

SCROE!!!! if I had ever seen one..nice nice nice Matt...tubeornotube
  18. tubeornotube

I won't ask how much but yeah those I would not pass up ..Supposed to be pretty good given they work properly..James Bionjourno masterpieces.
  19. tubeornotube

Crown Amplifiers

I recently picked up a Audiopro AP-3000 pro amp which was made in late '90's in Toronto...Similar to the Crown in power etc..It is fan cooled but runs so quiet I can't hear it..Not at the level I've been playing my JBL 4733a's at anyway... I will say this ...competes against any high end SS amp...
  20. tubeornotube

Threshold SL10 worth $75 without power supply?

You can find the schematics to that preamp online..Looks like a power supply of +/- 20 volts dc.
  21. tubeornotube

A local garage sale yesterday had some cheaper JBL DJ speakers...but later in the day I thought maybe I should contact the person(Facebook Marketplace ad for the sale so was able to Messenger) to ask if had any amps...The stuff was his dad's but he has 2 amps he wanted to sell...when I went back...
  22. tubeornotube

Refoam? they have rubber surrounds..at least mine do Matt...tubeornotube
  23. tubeornotube

Local SA's don't offer up much in the way of a scroe around here but today in the SA one town over I saved a pair of Energy Pro 22's from recycling..I had spotted them in a large container in donation drop off area and asked a worker why they were there..He said they are going to recycling.He...
Back
Top Bottom