Search results

1. D

Sansui SR838

bluesky,what happened to those SP-2000 left over's, I did not find them on E-Bay, are they gone, you have to send me a reply at my E-mail for some unknown reason, fanningdaryl@ yahoo.com, Thanks Daryl.
  2. D

Sansui 1000x

I recently bought a 1000x in original carton, warranty info. manuals, wires, antenna, etc. One channel put's out more than the other, I think I,ll need to Replace Cap's, is this something I should attempt, I consider myself a tinker at receiver repairs, but I am capable of some nice speaker...
  3. D

How you doing Buddy? Just getting over a nasty cold, That Vector Research Amp. is real nice on...

How you doing Buddy? Just getting over a nasty cold, That Vector Research Amp. is real nice on my bench, Thanks again.
  4. D

Merging Old And New A New perspective!

It is marketing that we keep buying the same Music over and over, the Re- Mastered Stuff is great, I bought Goda De Vita years ago and all they did was put the tape on a CD, IT hissed the whole way through and I've never listened to it since, terrible, but the Re-Mastered Hendrix sounds Great...
  5. D

Hey, what did you do with all the Gut's from those SP-2000 you destroyed, I'm interested but...

Hey, what did you do with all the Gut's from those SP-2000 you destroyed, I'm interested but couldn't find it on E-Bay, what do you have left,crossovers, speaker's, let me know what's left? Shipping to Mich. would cost alot but I would love to have those left-over's, any woofer's> Weshould be...
  6. D

Andyman's Main rig

Andy Man , My hero, I bought a Vector Research receiver, off you and work's great, used you for a reference on this web site and now I feel I may be part of the family, had some- ask for advice on some Sansui Rack stuff that I had no idea how to help him,Bluesky, Told him to start a thread and...
  7. D

I'm not good with puter's either, my intrest is in old school stereo, my speaker's I was...

I'm not good with puter's either, my intrest is in old school stereo, my speaker's I was blabbing about are probably about mid-seventies. You need to post a thread like I di and someone who know's your system should get back to you, I had to figure out how to post a question, and if I did it...
  8. D

Sansui-SP-2000 Love or Hate?

I own 2 pair after a recent purchase, 1 pair I've replaced the 12" woofers twice,I've had them for 20 years and they have alway's been my favorite speaker's, unfortunetly I threw away one of the original woofer's. I just purchsed a pair of very well taken care of Virgin SP-2000, they need to be...
  9. D

Sansui 1000a restoration & Modification questions

I recently bought a Sansui 1000X and a beautiful set of Sansui SP-2000, (that need to be refoamed) but I got the original packaging, wires, service manual, The receiver was a sort of time capusule, one channel is louder than the other and I was told the cap's are probably dried out, I'm guessing...
Back
Top Bottom