Search results

1. QX-747

Oh no. Another Chifi post

Yes, all the tubes in mine are Psvane.
  2. QX-747

Oh no. Another Chifi post

I got a Oldchen 845A amp a few months ago. It has quickly become my favorite amp. Every record I play through it, I clearly hear details that I didn't know were there. It blows my mind every time I turn it on.I have also ordered a Oldchen C-1 tube preamp that should be here in a few days, so...
  3. QX-747

Rewinding a Dynaco Z565 Transformer.

Following along. I have a hand full of transformers to try this with so this is good.
  4. QX-747

1936 Silvertone Tube Radio Restoration Project

Beautiful radio. The big gold dial Silvertone sets are some of my favorites. How do you like the transmitter? I've been thinking about getting one of those transmitters but I've had bad luck with other small transmitters in the past.
  5. QX-747

Haven't been here in years

Thanks everyone. It's a Oldchen 845-a. It's a tube amp.
  6. QX-747

Haven't been here in years

I haven't been on here in about 6-7 years so I thought that I would stop and say hi. I'm honestly surprised that I remembered my password! I just got a new amp, (again, first in years) and I'm having a blast with it. It's a Oldchen 845-a.
  7. QX-747

Todays METAL playlist

Anaal Nathrakh-Hell is empty, and all the devils are here Anaal Nathrakh-When fire rains down form the sky, mankind will reap as it has sown Anaal Nathrakh-In the constellation of the black widow(again:D)
  8. QX-747

Your Latest Additions (LP)......

Anaal Nathrakh-In the constellation of the black widow Deicide-The stench of redemption
  9. QX-747

Dark Side of the Moon?

I don't know if those were in the first pressing packaging but originally there were 2 posters and 2 stickers.
  10. QX-747

Todays METAL playlist

Anaal Nathrakh-In the constellation of the black widow
  11. QX-747

Todays METAL playlist

Deicide-Stench of redemption
  12. QX-747

Todays METAL playlist

Cryptopsy-None so vile
  13. QX-747

Death Metal

Most would consider Cradle of filth as black metal. Most of these bands with the ecception of Pantera and early Metallica are metalcore,which is much hated by most death metal fans.Lamb of god does indeed fit here but Deicide most definatly does not.Deicide are death metal pioneers and...
  14. QX-747

Todays METAL playlist

Listening to the 2 new Cryptopsy songs-Two-pound torch and Red skinned scapegoat.The riffing on these is godly.
  15. QX-747

Death Metal

I like the death metal.Some fav bands are: Nile Immolation Cannibal Corpse Deicide Vital Remains Dying Fetus Spawn of Possession Death
  16. QX-747

Record Condition - Where do you draw the line

I almost never buy used records, but when i do they have to be in NM condition.Also i do not buy the cheap crap from goodwill stores.I have found that most goodwill records should just go in the trash.When i buy used it's because it's a rare album that i cannot find a new copy of.
  17. QX-747

Todays METAL playlist

Obscura-Omnivium
  18. QX-747

Todays METAL playlist

Christ Illusion was the album that got me into Slayer.
  19. QX-747

Your musical Bete Noires (aka musical dislikes)

This is going to sound incredably closed minded to most of you, but i don't really like anything that isn't metal.Nothing really speaks to me the way metal does.
  20. QX-747

Lifespan Calculator

It says 79 but i don't think that'll happen.
  21. QX-747

Your #1 reason for hanging with us

I come here because i love listening to music through a high quality system so it seemed like a no brainer to join.:D
  22. QX-747

Todays METAL playlist

Spawn of possession-Incurso
  23. QX-747

The perfect album?

I've got a few i consider perfect. Nile-Amongst the catacombs of nepheren-ka Nile-In their darkened shrines Immolation-Shadows in the light Immolation-Providence Immolation-Here in after Slayer-Seasons in the abyss Dimmu Borgir-Puritanical euphoric misanthropia Cannibal Corpse-Bloodthirst
  24. QX-747

Todays METAL playlist

Slayer-Christ Illusion Slayer-World Painted Blood Immolation-Here in After
  25. QX-747

Top 5 Favorite Guitarist?

Bob Vigna Karl Sanders Pat O'Brien Dimebag Darrell Jeff Hanneman
Back
Top Bottom