Search results

1. H

Looking for knob and manual for Luxman M-02 or C-02

And what about the knobs on Luxman C02 (on the right side - two same pieces) ? I need the two knobs in champagne color ...
  2. H

AKAI - Take-UP motor and Supply motor

Yes, I know that it is done via Foucalt current in Supply motor :) But I measured all resistors - no problems found. Maybe old phase shift condenser can have decreased capacity ... I must test it too ... As I already wrote, in later machines (GX-600 etc.) 12 ohms have been changed to 43 -...
  3. H

Remark : I forgot to write, that the supply reel table is possible to freely rotate by hand - not brake at all (tested WITHOUT tapes) ... I tested it in F.FWD mode and RWD mode too. In manual is written, that brake force of supply motor must be 10g about ... but I tested it and it is ZERO...
  4. H

Hi folks :music: , when I found, that my GX-210D has very low tension in F.FWD or RWD mode, I read and compared some service manuals of 3 motors AKAI R2R: And I found, that AKAI developers really must made many test on this trouble (not possible to make a flat tape "cake" on reel in fast...
  5. H

AKAI GX-210d not brakes on F.FWD and RWD

Hi AKAI friends, I have GX-210d - all playback and record function working great. But in Fast forward or Rewind mode tension of the tape in these modes is not so enough. The tape is "pulsing" or jumping on levers and in the tape transport. In result of this the tape on the reel is not flat...
Back
Top Bottom