Search results

1. ernst56

Marantz 2220 just finished...

How right you are...this is my next project: 2225...:rockon: Kind regards, Ernst
  2. ernst56

Not really, had only a problem to find the Right Kind of rope... Kind regards, Ernst
  3. ernst56

Found it! After searching into the SM i found a part G001, described in the SM (page25) as a capacitor 0.1uF + resistor 120 Ohm/1Watt. Placed it were it belongs and NO afwful noise anymore when switching off...(A Friend in Germany gave me a hint to it...:bowdown:) Capacitor 0,1uF, typeX2 and...
  4. ernst56

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

My latest and finished project soo far. Full restauration of a 2330b, have worked on it for 3 months. Now i'm happy! :-) Regards from Belgium, Ernst
  5. ernst56

Hi Tom, thanks for the reply. I know my 2220 is not the same as the 2230, so these two capacitors are the only ones i did not replace yet... I have not the equipment to look if they are off the scale after all these years. I ordered them now and must wait until they arrive. Hope this is the...
  6. ernst56

Hi Guys, Just finished the complete restauration of mij 2220. Got just one big problem: when i shut the receiver down i got a big "klack" trough the speakers. Tried everything: cleaned the switch even with a glass pencil, contacts are not dirty anymore... I have seen that in the other models...
  7. ernst56

Zero 100c keeps restarting won't stop

Thanks for the link, but i've been already there... It's only the USER-manual, i need the SERVICE-manual. Greetz from Belgium, Marleen
  8. ernst56

Zero 100c keeps restarting won't stop

Hi, At the moment i'm trying to get a Z2000 back to live... Is there someone who knows where i can find a service-manual for it? I have been lookin all over the net, but nope... Any help will be appriciated. Regards from Belgium, Marleen
  9. ernst56

Garrard Zero 100: Photo's needed

Does anyone have some photos of the bottom of a garrard zero 100 so i can try and figure out where this control rod goes....damn. feel like an idiot. No Problem, don't know if you still need them yet... If you wan't more, just ask!:D Greetz, Ernst
Back
Top Bottom