Search results

1. L

Sony STR-K502 problem

Is it the trash pile for it then?
  2. L

Sony STR-K502 problem

I have the STR-K502. It is not usable in its current state. When the power is turned on the display shows DEMONSTRATION. It has since stopped that and now displays DVD/LD then changes to PROTECTION. No controls will work on the receiver. I'm not a repair person by any means. I was...
  3. L

Outdoor Antenna Performace Calcs

I have a scanner antenna I was given. It has a long run of cable with an end that looks like the type you plug into rear of car radio. My question, if I put this on my TV tower can I run it indoors and use it for FM radio? If yes, the end does not match my receiver, just cut it off? If the...
  4. L

Tuner repair

Thanks for that, I have looked him up and will study his site more. But is my problem something a mechanically inclined person can fix? It's a matter of replacing (whatever it's called) cable or thread or string that the tuner knob spools and unspools as you tune the receiver.
  5. L

Tuner repair

Hello all, my first post and I'm looking for help and advice. I have a Realistic STA7 receiver I acquired new circa 1980. It still works but some time back the cord that the tuner knob uses broke. I'm looking for websites that sell this type of repair part. I'm guessing it's not to tough of...
Back
Top Bottom