Search results

1. A

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Dynamo Fm -3 highly modified
  2. A

Dave You can reach me at adedeluca@aol.com I really love this 200 B

Dave You can reach me at adedeluca@aol.com I really love this 200 B
  3. A

Dave You really know your fisher tuners I just got my father in laws 200B playing It is...

Dave You really know your fisher tuners I just got my father in laws 200B playing It is incredible I have only one Mullard 12At7 working in the output stage ,the other one just stop working Can 12Ax7 s be used there? Which brand do you remeconmend Thanks
  4. A

Buenos Dias

Welcome to a great group. God Bless
  5. A

Happy Birthday God Bless

Happy Birthday God Bless
  6. A

Thank you for the info. I am actually very much info the chemistry of dielectrics and have...

Thank you for the info. I am actually very much info the chemistry of dielectrics and have experimented extensively with capacitors. It is possible that two capacitors may cancel out since Sherwood used a ceramic cap in the output stage .i am trying determine if it is a z type which is a real...
  7. A

Sherwood tuner schematic finally arrived s-3000

Sorry for the double post .My IPAD is giving me a lot of trouble during submission. I am new to this forum .Please excuse the double post. I am using an IPad and it is a little tricky posting.
  8. A

Modification to S-3300 Basically I ended up with 1000mfd. of regular electrolytics vs. 250 mfd. stock.No bypasses at all. The original coupling caps were put back. This resulted in the best sound by a long shot. The components are synergistic as per stock. I know this sounds a little odd...
  9. A

Modification to S-3300 Basically I ended up with 1000mfd. of regular electrolytics vs. 250 mfd. stock.No bypasses at all. The original coupling caps were put back. This resulted in the best sound by a long shot. The components are synergistic as per stock. I know this sounds a little odd...
  10. A

Sherwood s-3300 schematic I bought it at Martroy electronics in Chicago.Ask for Ray
  11. A

Bose 901 have arrived, need assistance...

I had them for many years . I could help you if you are interested. Mike De Luca. 631 585-4878
  12. A

Thanks for helping

Thanks for helping
  13. A

Sherwood tuner schematic finally arrived s-3300

The schematic finally arrived in the mail.Thank God. Increased the last cap 10x in the the power supply using 10% low ESR capacitors . Sound quality greatly improved . Bass is taut and full. I will gradually change the caps in the multiplex to better films.This is a great sounding tuner that...
  14. A

The schematic finally arrived in the mail.Thank God. Increased the last cap 10x in the the power supply using 10% low ESR capacitors . Sound quality greatly improved . Bass is taut and full. I will gradually change the caps in the multiplex to better films.This is a great sounding tuner that...
  15. A

16. A

Post your photography!!

God Bless
  17. A

Hi. I just joined this Forum and I am very impresed with the wide knowledge of the members. I...

Hi. I just joined this Forum and I am very impresed with the wide knowledge of the members. I cannot stopped reading the posts. I need a copy of the Non Fet Non Ic version do the Sherwood S -3300 solid state tuner.
  18. A

Sherwood S-3300 non Fet non Ic schematic needed

I just bought this tuner. I am impressed with the sound. Does anybody have a copy of the service manual. Thank you a head of time. Mike
  19. A

Schematic for early non-Fet non ic Scherwood tuner s-3300

Would anybody have a copy of the schematic. I purchased the schematic from a dealer in Chicago and it never arrived . I have the schematic to the Fet version if anybody needs it.The tuner sounds very good and I would like to have the circuit before a make any modification to the Sherwood S-3300...
  20. A

DCM Time Window 1As, $125?

Nice stuff
  21. A

Sherwood S3000 III FM stereo tuner

I just bought a Sherwood s3300 tuner .I like it a lot. I had one when is was 20 .Would you have a copy of the schematic. Thank you ahead. God Bless Mike
  22. A

Looking for a Quality Tuner

Brian I just bought a Sherwood S-3300 .It is being shipped now. Would you have a copy of the schematic . I would greatly appreciate it .God Bless. Adedeluca@aol.com
  23. A

Is any Body interested a Maranatz 120 with scope

Is any Body interested a Maranatz 120 with scope
Back
Top Bottom