Search results

1. J

MC275 with LaScala : biwire on different taps possible?

thx 4-2-7, appreciate your feedback ! Not sure I understand what you are saying with "Your phono staging and DAC will be much better so it should be a bump in SQ all the way around" though. You mean the SQ with c2500 will be better compared to the c220? Or do you consider the c220<>c2500 a...
  2. J

C2500 USB not working

hi wstrickland1, did you ever fixed your issue, or have it fixed - and know what the issue finally was? kind regards, juan
  3. J

Hello all, it is me again after 4 years :) As you can read in the above thread, I am the lucky owner of a c220+mc275 driving LaSala II with sub. Superb sound, really super. But.... I also kinda miss the old days where I had a 6300 and I could stare into the blue meters for hours (yes, I...
  4. J

Lol - yes, good one, perhaps it's just that :D Once I get the room a bit more finished, I will post a pic for sure.:yes: But now the sofa is in here, I just can't get myself to work here anymore. Just sit down and listen, listen... Already discovered more new music last month alone than in...
  5. J

Listening to the LSII for a month now, with c220/mc275 + rel sub tuned to approx 55hz - single wired on 8ohm taps. Still try to find every free moment to enjoy every inch of 'em. Room will stay unfinished for a while I'm afraid :) Pure sonic magic, couldn't be more happy with them and it's...
  6. J

So yesterday was the big day. Finally had a chance to drive some 600km to hear the klipsch palladium 37 , the RF7II, and last but not least the LaScala II. Brought my C220+MC275 along with me, as well as some music. The Palladiums were a bit of a deception. I expected more from them. I was...
  7. J

Oh boy - it makes my head spin even more :o but thanks for the replies, it is all very informative. But of course, in the end, it's all about the music, which is by itself subjective. So all feedback is welcome. I only wished I had more knowledge in the area of electronics, I find it very...
  8. J

Thanks all for the replies, really appreciated. Gives me more to read and learn, just need pointers, and I got some from the reply.:thmbsp: Was getting tired reading over and over again the same reviews ;-). So 8ohm taps it is. Any suggestion to do biwiring instead of classic 1 wire as per...
  9. J

Hi all, I am new to this forum, and last year I was able to have a good deal where I could trade in my MA6300 for a C220/MC275 combo :D I am seriously considering buying the Klipsch LaScala II - I will hear them in a few days from now, but can't stop thinking/hoping that it would sound great...
Back
Top Bottom