Search results

1. T

Oh Crap!

I'm still driving my 92 Ford super Duty and it has just over 73,000 miles on it.:smoke:
  2. T

Marantz Imperial 9's

Yeah, still lovin these 9s, got them hooked up with my entertainment system in the new guy room I built, (photos to come soon) movies are just unreal with these things and will put most surround to shame. Sorry guys but its true.:music:
  3. T

LED Replacements Too Bright

:smoke:Put the old lamps back in, looks better with them anyway.
  4. T

Ha ha ha! coworker bought an AMC...

I got two Eagles for real cheap!
  5. T

Calling All Tree Experts

We call them burls around here(Northern Ontario) and I have seen them on maple trees with a diameter of 5 feet. More often then not when the big ones are cut open they are soft and worthless but the ones under 16 inches can have some pretty nice wood inside, a guy around here makes them into bowls.
  6. T

'57 Chevy Daily Driven by Original Owner

She claims it was appraised at $12,000. I forgot the model, but I'll see it in about a week and a half. :smoke:
  7. T

'57 Chevy Daily Driven by Original Owner

One of my customers mom just pasted away and I've been offered a 64 Buick with 30,001 miles, never driven in winter OR rain. Looks like new but for very minor pits on the bumper. The car has always been garaged, and still smells like new car inside! She let me drive it and it was a trip back...
  8. T

Lubricating Fan Motors

NEVER run small bearings or any other without lubrication, the speed the balls travel at inside generate heat and friction. You may get away with that for awhile but eventually they will fail. If that is your choice to do do so that's fine but please don't recommend this to others if you don't...
  9. T

Need help with optical out on TV

Get a toslink digital to analog converter, that will be cheap and easy to find. Then you go on eBay and get an analog remote, the kind with a cable and knob, you hook it up with a pass through and a RCA to mini plug for the headphones, set next to where she sits and you set. Some of the...
  10. T

The year 1670

I have a piece of granite that dates back 4.5 billion years.:smoke:
  11. T

Mystery Rod Pix

This is quite possibly the dumbest post yet. It's a metal rod, who cares? Sorry, that's how it is. :smoke:
  12. T

Dr. in Florida grows man's finger back!

I bet he squealed all the way home.
  13. T

Tattoo cover-up.

I liked the original.
  14. T

Old Mopar Hands.... Help!!!

I've had the same problem, had to lift the engine, didn't have to remove the motor mount bolts though.
  15. T

Having a fantastic week!!!

Huh? I just just had a dumb moment and used wrong button. I fixed it. Ignore. I totally agree, the guys happy.
  16. T

Having a fantastic week!!!

Really, the guys happy, who would be? Enjoy partner, they are awesome pieces. Ignore the turkeys. :smoke:
  17. T

Bad experience - and I'm done for now.

:smoke:I've got an old Rotel that mostly works, want to get in deeper? Just kidding, we've all been there. Don't give on vintage.
  18. T

The Wish Granting / Wicked Genie Game

Granted: Now you have all the big Macs you will ever want. I wish the world had 75% less lawyers.
  19. T

The 'Lies Upon Lies' Game

The word "pub"came into being originally back in the 1500 s when men first found the time to have relaxation so they would seek the company of women in the drinking establishments for the purpose of sex. They would ask each other if they wanted to go for drinks and seek some pubic delight. So...
  20. T

Granted: But the sound would be like screaming monkeys. I wish I had 4 wishes, so if i screw up I can fix them!:smoke:
  21. T

granted: However Robin Sachs is dead so that might be more scary than you expected. I wish the government would lose all my tax records never to be found again and forget about me. :smoke:
  22. T

Granted: But then you would be in Canada and freeze your ass off 9 months of the year. I wish I knew the winning numbers for this weeks lotto before it was drawn and could buy my ticket now.:smoke:
  23. T

Picked up a Marantz 2226

That is a beauty, I have one out in the workshop with some Paradigm Atoms and it's a great little receiver. Marantz made things to last . Enjoy! :smoke:
Back
Top Bottom