Search results

1. M

Curious if anyone has seen this before?

Perhaps..here is a pic of a another’s art project maybe ? Z am Perhaps? Found this on YouTube ..another art project?
  2. M

For sure! I did find out the “M” means 200watt version..which I never knew. Also..someone on another forum thinks the picture is of a Danish named Niels Henning Orsted Peterson. But he didn’t know “why” he would be on a Pioneer grille!
  3. M

I picked these HPM-100’s up today..they are the 200 watt versions ..not the greatest cosmetically but all drivers working and they sound awesome. The right grille has me completely stumped..first off, I’ve never seen this ..and secondly ..I don’t know what the “M” stands for? The seller told me...
  4. M

Marantz model 1 consolette power supplies

Thanks! I actually did find someone this am local Cliff Schect who is very knowledgeable on this stuff.
  5. M

Marantz model 1 consolette power supplies

Hi all..I debated whether to ask this question here or in the Marantz forum. I obtained two of these units without the power supplies and I am wondering if anyone knows the approx cost in labor and parts , as far as having these made? I am not a tech (obviously).. but am looking for one local to...
  6. M

Vintage Marantz speakers

Got the glass tops made today. Finally done!
  7. M

Vintage Marantz speakers

Just finished these last night..just have to get some glass tops made for them ..just amazing speakers ..
  8. M

Vintage Marantz speakers

Zero info other than scouring the Internet and this forum. Would love to find some! Curious of production numbers , and of course any literature. The foams arrive tomorrow ..excited to get these going! I’ve read many of your posts..very informative..thanks for that.
  9. M

M 16 Speaker Info Request

Here are mine I recently obtained. Super excited and also would love to find brochure.
  10. M

Vintage Marantz speakers

Thought I would add to this old thread..just got these M16’s yesterday..can’t wait to refoam them and so happy the owner didn’t toss woofers in garbage. All the drivers work great..cabinets are dirty but will clean up nicely. These were a “unicorn” for me, I have the M2 and M10, and always...
  11. M

Hi..I wanted to ask you a quick question..tried all day to find this info! I recently got a pair...

Hi..I wanted to ask you a quick question..tried all day to find this info! I recently got a pair of 4312b’s..and they had incorrect woofers. I happened to have a pair of 2213’s but I can’t for the life of me figure out which wires to attach!? One wire is green with black and the other wire is...
  12. M

ADS L 1530 possible deal in Austin - - Issues!!!!

I sent the two drivers to Richard today and ordered the four rubber surrounds (which I can do myself). For the extra $210 outlay I decided to keep them. Spent two days trying to figure out if I could find a adequate place for them, and was able to.
  13. M

Risers under cabinets are great shape. Totally understand your points..zero chance I would part these out..I’m either selling ..or fixing and keeping ..just called simply speakers and they only want $70 for the surrounds ..which is leaning me on keeping these..spending the whole day trying to...
  14. M

L810’s are awesome speakers!
  15. M

I can definitely see Mingo’s point as far as changing my ad. I’m just the type..I like to be honest. I paid $550, and I want $550 back. Not my gas and time, just the money that left my hand to the seller. It’s all about opinions ..and my opinion is $550 for these is a good deal. I don’t want to...
  16. M

No worries Mingo...and realize this is a project ..but a well worthwhile one. You didn’t offend me..it’s all good..
  17. M

No offense taken..do realize it’s all about opinions ..I just couldn’t help myself any longer to chime in. I paid $550 for them..and had to drive far to get them..I’m just the type, and I’m sure they are others like me....who want to at least break even on every purchase..so I’m down to that...
  18. M

Agree! ..Thankfully do not need to fire sale them..and honestly trying to see if there is anyway I can keep them..but I just don’t have the room..the footprint of these isn’t cooperating:)
  19. M

Sorry..my thumb slipped on that! Wanted to follow up..had you been in my shoes..wouldn’t you also want to find grills for a existing fully working pair of these?
  20. M

It’s funny to me that for someone who has no interest in these, you keep posting on this thread. I ree
  21. M

Speakers are mine. Been a AK member for quite awhile ..not sure how long. Can’t help myself that I like to be HONEST on my descriptions. I have no clue how “hard” it would be to make or find grills for these? All I know, is I have had a mint pair for years without the grills, and when these came...
  22. M

Better pics from another local ad, cabinets not as bad as stated.
Back
Top Bottom