Search results

1. ZLodei

Fidelity-Research XF-1 and Dynavector 17D2

Sound level with only HA-500 is so low I can't actually hear anything. I read this https://zigsow.jp/item/341080/review/346359 Man connects: MC Cartridge → FRT-3 → HA-500 → Sony TA-E86 (amp)
  2. ZLodei

Thanks for quick answer! Probably, I should check the availability of all versions first. Now I understand that M version is really rare. Reeeeally. May be you'd be so kind and suggest good and not so expensive trans for my 17D2 MKII ($500-700)? I'd like to use scheme like this: 17D2 MKII -...
  3. ZLodei

Thanks you guys! I could find only L version. Is it bad for MK II?
  4. ZLodei

Hi everyone! I need to choose version of Fidelity-Research XF-1 for my Dynavector 17D2. There are 3 versions of XF-1 divided by Input impedance: 0-3 ohms (L), 4-18 ohms (M), 19-40 ohms (H) Which version do I need for Dynavector 17D2? Thanks in advance!
  5. ZLodei

Fisher X-100 B - restoring story

Probably I found! http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-FISHER-TUBE-RECEIVER-ON-OFF-SWITCH-/182274598254? I read that there is a protection hack to avoid switch from electrical damages. Is any detail info available?
  6. ZLodei

Hello notdigital! Thank you for your help! Problem is I haven't got switch anymore because service guy removed it and solder 2 signal cables so my amp is always power on. Ebay can't helps me ((
  7. ZLodei

I can't look at amp this days so I hope you can identify "the right switch". Different angles:
  8. ZLodei

Hello guys. A kind gentleman from AK community offer me 2 different switches but I don't know which to choose (left one or right one?). Please help!
  9. ZLodei

How to Overhaul 500-C Pot

Hello guys! I'm in the club of dead Fisher switches. Have anybody got NOS or used switch for Fisher X100b pot?
  10. ZLodei

Hello guys! Volume/switch on-off pot was removed and disassembled. Volume blocks were cleaned and restored but on/off block burned-out. I read several threads and here are ways to get rid of this issue: 1. Solder contacts to make amp be powered on every time 2. Put new not original switch...
  11. ZLodei

As I wrote I have volume a little bit more high in a right channel so I guess this issue linked with volume control/on-off switch
  12. ZLodei

this link http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-overhaul-500-c-pot.445217/ I'll try. Thanks!
  13. ZLodei

Dave, thank you for help! Black and white coupled have 0 Ω so (thanks God) it's not transformator failure (may not). AC switch is well sealed with solder. Is there a service checklist to maintain it?
  14. ZLodei

Service manual http://www.fisherconsoles.com/non%20console%20manuals/fisher%20x100b%2010001%2019999%20sm.pdf
  15. ZLodei

Hello Dave! Do you mean white cable which I tested (see photo) plus black cable that leads to fuse?
  16. ZLodei

Mainboard photo
  17. ZLodei

I guess power transformer is dead (
  18. ZLodei

Hello Dave! I checked the switch and it operates. SWITCH OFF SWITCH ON
  19. ZLodei

Hi! I always turn off the amp first then the transformer switch.
  20. ZLodei

Hi! Yes. It works fine with Denon MC amp
  21. ZLodei

Hello guys! Disaster! My Fisher amp doesn't turn on this days ((( A few days ago it played music for 1-2 hours for me than I turned it off. Everything was pretty good. Today I turn it on with no result. Dead silence. Green bulb is off too. First of all I checked the fuse and it was ok. As I...
  22. ZLodei

Do you think this cause of attenuator issue?
  23. ZLodei

By the way, I have this tubes 3x 7868 GE + 1x 7868 RCA 6x Tesla E83CC Gold pins
  24. ZLodei

Hello again guys! It works perfect and I crazy about it! But there is one annoying thing. When I screw main volume knob from position 0-5 the sound is more louder into right channel. When I turn on loudness contour it revers sound stage so left channel become more louder than right one. When I...
  25. ZLodei

Denon HA-1000 questions

Thank you for this reply! I tried connection between tonearm ground and Denon than to power supply ground (Fisher X100 b haven't got ground screw) with no positive result - hum is still in both channels. It's strange but when I touch cartridge (Dynavector 17D2) I hear strong and loud hum in...
Back
Top Bottom