Search results

1. M

Vintage Tannoy Bookshelf for Mc tube amp

Hi, Everyone I just interest to Vintage Tannoy Bookshelf speaker, but I don't know much about Tannoy, I only see Tannoy is very beautiful speaker, Tannoy Autograph Mini is very beautiful, but it too small and very expensive (for me) Question is Which Vintage Tannoy in small size (bookshelf) is...
  2. M

Problem with Listen FM in Mcintosh MX-110Z

Hello, Everyone I just received Mcintosh MX-110z from Yahoo Japan, everything is good, But after test in FM section, I see some problem, it very strange!! FM can listen only from 105 MHz to 108 MHz with clearly, sound good, with strong radio signal, But since 88 MHz - 104 MHz I can't listen...
  3. M

Suggest Speakers Matched to MX110z + MC240 ?

Hello, Every one Please help be suggest Vintage Speakers which matched to MX110Z + MC240, and in the same era (1960-1970). Price is around $3000 or below is good, I listen Rock, Jazz, Folk etc. Thank You
  4. M

Stepdown Transformer for Mcintosh

Hello, Everyone My country current is 240-220V, and I already bought Mcintosh MX110z and Mcintosh MC240, now I also bought one big Stepdown transformer 1500VA to use with these Mcintosh, it can select output with 110V or 115V (Toyozumi brand) and I try to tab with 2 choice and measure with...
  5. M

Mcintosh C22 earliest version?

Hello, everyone I have some doubt to ask you, someone told me Mcintosh C22 (1963-1972) have 3 models (not included reissue 1995). He told me Mcintosh C22 earliest version or first issue, sound better than second and third model, circuit, capacitor and AC socket in rear side. it really? please...
  6. M

Where I can buy this part (from Mcinotsh C29)?

Hi, There I just bought Mcintosh C29 from second hand market, and I found 1 part not original. and it seem to not beautiful, ugly! I want to buy original part or the part that can instead with perfectly, Where I can order this part? Please help me send a link to the part. I will order and...
  7. M

Recommend Phono Cable (straight Din to RCA)

Hi All, I just got new Sota Sapphire with Jelco 750D, and now I want a Phono cable (straight Din to RCA) around $250-$350, Which one is your recommend? Thanks :D
  8. M

VPI Classic 1 or Sota V Sapphire ?

Hi, All Hard to decide between VPI Classic 1 ($3000) and Sota V Sapphire ($2700)+tone arm = $500-$700 Can you help me decide? Both turntable I never listen to, but want to read your opinions before :D Best Regards PS. I ask this question for my friends, we are newbie and have a small...
  9. M

sound signature of 2155 VS 2255 ?

Hi, Everyone I already own MC2155 for 2 years ago, and now I just got one MC2255, after listened to 2255, it seem to more laid back in mid, 2255 sound stage deeper and vocal is too lean, but low is deeper I feel 2155 is more lively, more forward in mid, it's normal? you agree with me? why 2255...
  10. M

set input level in Mcintosh MC2155

Hi, All I have some doubt to ask you, I just got MC2155 and I use it together with Mcintosh C33, in rear side at the right corner, it has an input level selector it can select between 2.5V and 0.75V, What positon is the best? and How of the different in sound between both positions...
  11. M

Best PowerAmp for Mcintosh C33

Hi, All I just bought Mcintosh C33, but I still not have Power amp in my system, What PowerAmp's model is best match for Mcintosh C33 ? I searh from old catalog and found MC2155 and MC2255 are only 2 amps come in 1981-1986, they really good? you have other choice to advise me? I love...
  12. M

different in DC resistance (OHM)

Hi, all I want to ask you about resistance in speakers? I want to buy 2 tweeter to replace in my old speaker (replce the tweeters), and I found 2 speakers in Ebay, it's spec is 8 ohms in impedance but when measurement in DC resistant, one is 6.6 ohms and another is 7.1 ohms, my doubt is they...
  13. M

Replace Capacitors in MA6200?

I want to replace 2 big capacitors in MA-6200, they are mepco/centralab12,000uf 60VDC, part number is 3186EC123U060AMA2 but my problem is where I can buy them? I know it hard to find the original, but I hope you can help me, if possible I want NOS condition Thanks for helpful :D
  14. M

MA-6200 can drive Rogers LS3/5A 15 ohms

Hi, All have some question to ask you! Mcintosh MA-6200 can drive Rogers LS3/5A 15 ohms? who have experience with both please advise me I read from other forum, and found MA-6200 is made from 1978 to 1991 and How to know which MA-6200 is the lastest? look from serial number? what...
  15. M

Good Vintage Solid Stage around $1000

Hi, I'm a newbie for this forum and for vintage audio, I during find a good vintage integrated amp, my budget is around $500-$1000 (or a little more) please advise a good vintage amp for me :D manythanks
  16. M

Ma-6200 vs ma-6500

Hi, All I during search a nice vintage integrated amplifier, I narrow to MA-6200 and Ma-6500, not interest for remote control but interest only sound quality How does it sound? MA-6200? MA-65oo? can you describe for me :D which is better? I don't have a chance to listen with myself, if...
  17. M

Good solid solid state amp for Rogers LS3/5A

Hi, All I want some help from you, I will get a nice pair of Roger LS3/5A 15 ohms, and want a vintage solid stage amp to drive this speakers, please help me choose and advice me with the best amp! more price range is good :D Thanks
  18. M

Please help me about Marantz 2230

Hi, All I'm interest to buy Marantz 2230, but it's 120V, Can I adjust voltage current to 240V ?, I mean open the cover plate and change from inside I look from this PDF file and not sure about voltage change, Please help! http://www.vintageshifi.com/marantz2230.pdf many many thanks :D
  19. M

Ma-6300?

Mcintosh Ma-6300 worth or not? Hi, everyone I'm very new for MCintosh, now I interest to MA-6300 but not sure about it's sound, performance, what class of operation amplifier? class A, or AB? now I use Moon i1 integrated amplifier with totem model one, but I really like look of Mcintosh...
  20. M

Dim Light in Sansui 4000

Hi, All My Sansui 4000 is perfect except it only have one problem for me the green light on the face is dim, and it use 6 small lambs in this set (.25A 6.3V) where can I get 6 little lamps for replace? it's very hard to find in Thailand, Please help me to find these lamp :D where I can...
  21. M

How to remove Sansui 4000 to change voltage?

Hi, All I just got Sansui 4000 from a seller in Ebay, but my problem is I must change current voltage to 240V before plug in to wall receptacle. How to remove the wood cover? to change voltage switch inside this receiver it's hard for me to do with myself? and you have any useful link...
  22. M

Chage Voltage in Sansui 4000

Hi, Guy I just won in bidding Sansui 4000 receiver from Ebay, this item location is in USA, but my country is Thailand (220 voltage) I want to ask everyone about changing voltage in sansui 4000, How to do that? it hard for me to do with my self or not?, if you have step to change voltage...
Back
Top Bottom