Search results

1. Alton

CD Player to EQ connection

On many receivers that I have used, the signal flows from tape loop one to tape loop two; therefore, a device connected to loop two will not benefit from a signal processor connected to loop one. Connecting the EQ to loop two will allow all devices to access it. Hope this is helpful.
  2. Alton

Hello from Seattle

Greetings from Grays Harbor County!
  3. Alton

Lost one of my closest friends today

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. In the time that you had, you know that you gave your friend the best life possible.
  4. Alton

Turntable New Belt Speed Error

Hello. I noted the same effect when, years ago, I replaced the belt on my Pioneer PL-514 for the first time. Obtained a PRB belt from a local electronics outlet, installed it, placed Elvis Costello on the platter, and immediately noticed that the pitch was higher. I initially thought that...
  5. Alton

I'm the only person here who has this album (and that's a travesty)

Shelleyan Orpahn - Century Flower Heather Nova - Glow Stars I also own a copy of Tom Jans "The Eyes of an Only Child" and agree that it is excellent.
  6. Alton

Petition to put Warren Zevon in the R'n'R HOF

Absolutely Signed. What's really amazing to me is that some of his (in my opinion) best work, from the late 80's through The Wind, is seldom played anywhere. Truly a shame.
  7. Alton

Death of XP

Back
Top Bottom