Search results

1. H

BRAUN LV720 Woofer MIA

Dear gents, The few post that dealt with woofers are very old (as the LV720's are getting older too) My pair have a faulty woofer which could not be repaired. Does anyone here have a suggestion where to find one? With thanks and regards Harel
  2. H

ELGAR tube amp with a Scope

Dear members, I have recently received a rare tube amp titled "ELGAR" with no other identification re: model, manufacturer or origin. I have received the amp without its tubes but was able to find that it should use the following: 4x12E1, 4Xecc82 1xE180CC and 2xGZ37 rectifier tubes. the Scope...
  3. H

LWE (Louis W. Erath) speakers details please

Gents, I just received a pair of LWE speakers which may be the "model 1" (pics are enclosed). Looking for information i have noticed that these speakers have a very unique crossover which enable to connect them to the amps' feedback loop. I have noticed several posts on AK and elsewhere, but...
  4. H

Old Heathkit tube tester cant test 6GT5 tubes

Dear all I have a TC1 Heathkit tube tester and it seems that it was not possible to test the 6GT5 (or 7868) tubes with it.. Can someone please instruct me how to build an adapter for it? one that i can plug in to the EL34 socket for instance and test these tubes? Alternatively - is there a ready...
  5. H

testing 6GT5 with a Heathkit TC1 tester

Hi Old tube tested Heathkit TC1 does not have the appropriate socket to test the 6GT5 (9 pins) Specs: http://www.r-type.org/pdfs/6gt5.pdf What do you guys suggest? how do i make an adapter to test them? thanks much Harel
  6. H

Audax A360 3-way system / HD21-32 S45 elliptical woofer

Hi I have received a pair of 3 way Audax A360 (a kit, not the orig. A360) Each have a elliptical woofer, a dome mid and a dome tweeter the Domes are just fine the bass response is a bit weak and it feels that due to a fairly small box the speakers tend to slope down at ~60 Hrz. I would like to...
  7. H

30 ohm L-Pads

Hi, where can i buy 30 ohms L-pads (or double 16 ohms ones? thanks
  8. H

Audio Concepts Sub 1 Woofer - looking for info

Hi I just acquired Two Audio Concept Subs (Model Sun 1?) and one of the Woofer units is MIA.. These are large subs which enclose a passive cross inside and a double coil / double magnet 12 inch woofer - each. they also have a small notch filter for the shelve speakers that accompany the set...
  9. H

Dukane 1a 435 - looking for schematics / manual

hi Appreciate any info on these amps Final tubes are 6CD6's thanks
  10. H

Bass enhancement=> Dual Speakers Model 172/173

Hi I have two pairs to play with and this is certainly a good starting point to begin with. I think that the drive units are similar to Braun / ADS (model 710/810), and the build and sound quality of these pairs is impressive. Info is available here...
  11. H

Wharfedale Kingsdale 3 help required please

hi I'm in a process of restoring a very nice Wharfedale Kingsdale 3 pair (15" woofer, 5" mid and "fried egg" dome tweeter / ~100 Liter enclosures) I have the following open issues and ask your help please : 1) Mids the original mids have being replaced with domes which are not good in this...
Back
Top Bottom